Vboa 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vboa 2017

Did anyone from the Forum attend the VBOA this year?

I went on the Saturday afternoon but couldn't see much in the way of 'Insigniation' going on.

As a former member of the VVOC I was really disappointed to see that there were only four Vectras on their stand. Did they all arrive en masse on the Sunday I wonder?

Hats off to the Viva Drivers' Club and Viva Owners' Club - really engaging members in contrast to the MVOC who just seemed to be drinking (and using bad language).

I still love the Ascona 400s as well.

I was there just as a visitor not showing. Poor turnout from a few stands compared to normal years gone by at Billing. Some great cars there but feel the layout could have been better, for me it was too spread out.

Comment

Yes, I'm sure you could see the curvature of the Earth between the commentary area and the MVOC stands!

I also found myself exiting one stand and then going into another club's camping area.

I thought the trade stands were a bit lacking as well.

Still I've not to had to endure the undoubted headaches suffered by the various clubs to find a new location following Billing's decision.

It may well improve next year. I'm just glad it didn't rain as, after all, it was just a massive field!

Comment

I went with vectra-c we ended up 15cars on saturday.got some nice pic i d like to share.randomly passing through the field

Comment

Working...
        X