Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rother Valley Meet 2017 - Round Two - September

Hi Guys,

I am planning a meet at Rother Valley Country Park for Sunday 17th September 2017. Looking at our usual 10am start, we normally there till about 2-3pm. So no rush to get here if you come far.

Here is the Park address.

Rother Valley Country Park
    Mansfield Road
    Wales Bar
    Sheffield
    S26 5PQ

Website - http://www.rvcp.co.uk/

Vehicle Entry is £5 for the whole day

So who is interested.

Copy and paste the below with your name added if you intend on coming.

Comment

is this open to anyone with an Insignia or just those modded in some way shape or form?

I've got a bog-standard Elite - would there be any whispering and sniggering if I went along?

Comment

Open to all, mate. You'll get full respect whether it's modded or not. Mine isn't modded much. At the last meeting you could see it stood above all the lowered ones. I'll have a new one before this meet and I don't plan on doing any mods to it.

Put me down, Ray.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by BlabyLoyal View Post
          is this open to anyone with an Insignia or just those modded in some way shape or form?

I've got a bog-standard Elite - would there be any whispering and sniggering if I went along?
          Everyone is welcome. Even those without insignias now.

You won't be whispered about but you may end up getting ideas which cost you money. [emoji1]

Comment

1. Marko301

2. Exclusiv

Last edited by sriray; 12-07-2017, 11:13 PM.
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by BlabyLoyal View Post

All insignias are welcome standard, modded, old and new.

Comment

Originally posted by jmagee View Post
                Everyone is welcome. Even those without insignias now.

You won't be whispered about but you may end up getting ideas which cost you money. [emoji1]
                Try and come down Jamie. still trying to get logosgil to come down

Comment

I really do need to but they normally end up clashing with something. I'll see how I'm fixed nearer the time

Comment

Originally posted by jmagee View Post
                    I really do need to but they normally end up clashing with something. I'll see how I'm fixed nearer the time
                    Hope you can make it.

Comment

If it's the 17th count me in ��

Comment

There's another meet nearby on the same day peeps
                        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Which one?

Comment

Lotherton hall near Leeds

Comment

I am going to try to to make this one..

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X