My Insignia Grand Sport SRi Nav

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MadOnVaux! View Post
    Very nice Marco, have you seen any others on the road yet apart from yours? I haven't seen any.

The lane departure issue....you should be indicating anyway!!
    I saw one a a month or so back. It was at the lights some way in front and I was walking. My walk turned into a bit of a trot so I could get close enough to have a look but the lights changed and the fker drove off.

I would always normally indicate but these things need testing.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by jmagee View Post
      Ah my new one will have android auto. Had a play in a hire car and very impressed
      I'm a bit disappointed because my phone pairs ok and works great for hands free and playing media but it doesn't work with the projection or android auto. Tried my son's and it works fine so it isn't the car. Looks like I'll be changing my phone soon. Had it years too...Probably why it doesn't work with android auto

Mine is a Galaxy S4, my son's is a Galaxy Note 4.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Nice mate! All the best with it!

Comment

Jealous

Comment

Galaxy S7 is cheap enough now - upgraded from S5 on contract, £50 for the phone, comes with unlimited txt, calls and 2 GB data for £23 per month.

Comment

meant to ask,.. how many miles on your old insignia when you traded?... more than 10k?!

Comment

Very nice Marko, did you take the led headlights out your old one?

Comment

Yeah I might see what's on offer from o2. They keep nagging me to upgrade.

I've just had a year's OnStar activated today and WiFi for 3 months or 3 gig whichever comes first. You set it up online and finish off with a press of the OnStar button in the car it's an odd feeling.....Big brother is watching you. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
                    meant to ask,.. how many miles on your old insignia when you traded?... more than 10k?!
                    Just under. 9455

Comment

blimey,.. you've given them an almost new car in return!!!

Comment

He has indeed.
                        I'm hoping to cut my mileage down once i found a house close to work. Can't do with 45 miles a day.

Comment

Yeah it's gonna be a great used car. Anybody looking for a decent used car, get yourself down to Evans Halshaw Hull. Lol.

Comment

so, any plans for this? LED bulbs in headlights?

Comment

No I plan on keeping this one as it is. I got everything on it I wanted this time around. Even the wheels. There's no way I'd run 20s. I like the comfort and they'd be knackered in no time. I have changed the stock vx bulbs in the dipped beam though. I put Philips white vision xenon effect in. I'm quite pleased with them for halogens. They're not Hids or LEDs but a hell of a lot brighter and whiter than stock. Both dipped and main beam are h7 so I think I'll put them in main too.

Comment

Marko, have you got any pics of just how bright those bulbs are?

i'm toying with treating mine to a new set of bulbs and figure i might as well get some brighter ones

cheers
                                Chris

Comment

Working...
                                X