X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
    Very nice, why you not at work?

P30 lite using Tapatalk
    Been on holiday for the week.....don't know if you saw the earlier post about a meeting? Job was safe...just a change of management.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post

Been on holiday for the week.....don't know if you saw the earlier post about a meeting? Job was safe...just a change of management.
      Yeah that's why I asked. Glad everything is OK for you. Times are bad enough without having to worry about work.
      Who is in charge now... The Pope

P30 lite using Tapatalk

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Yeah that's why I asked. Glad everything is OK for you. Times are bad enough without having to worry about work.

P30 lite using Tapatalk

Comment

P30 lite using Tapatalk
          No me
          No we always have a couple of sisters in charge. Their title is community leaders. They tend to do 6 years in charge of the convent and their term is up in September. The meeting was to inform us because of the aging community of sisters, we're no longer going to have community leaders....instead we're going to have a manager. The current care coordinator (she is in charge of the carers) is going to take on the role. She's really nice so me and my wife don't have a problem because we get on really well with her.

It's gonna be strange having a member of staff in charge of us though. I've only ever had sisters in charge of me this past 36 years.

2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• new wheels really do work well,... get out of there though,... seagulls do HUGE poos!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
              new wheels really do work well,... get out of there though,... seagulls do HUGE poos!!!
              I didn't stick around
              The car got washed for the 3rd time in a week last night because we took the grandkids to hornsea yesterday and on the way home the skies opened and poured down. It caused a farmer's field to flood brown mud over the road.

I'd been going on about planning to get new wheels to work colleagues so I knew they'd be wanting to have a shifty this morning so l couldn't come back to work with it in that state.

I'm gonna have to go steady with all this cleaning though or I'm gonna turn into MattG

Comment

I didn't stick around
                The car got washed for the 3rd time in a week last night because we took the grandkids to hornsea yesterday and on the way home the skies opened and poured down. It caused a farmer's field to flood brown mud over the road.

I'd been going on about planning to get new wheels to work colleagues so I knew they'd be wanting to have a shifty this morning so l couldn't come back to work with it in that state.

I'm gonna have to go steady with all this cleaning though or I'm gonna turn into MattG
                I thought I was bad, but every time I turn out of the close, he is washing his pride and joy for all to see!! - (add joke here)

Comment

• Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post

I thought I was bad, but every time I turn out of the close, he is washing his pride and joy for all to see!! - (add joke here)
                  Once over 40 pride and joy shrinks

P30 lite using Tapatalk

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                  Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

P30 lite using Tapatalk
                    That's Ur knob

Comment

P30 lite using Tapatalk
                      I don't so much have that problem but it does look at the floor more these days

No I should calm down with the washing soon...Just got the love back for it after getting the new wheels so pretty enthusiastic....The old ones were absolutely terrible in the end. They looked like they were textured they were so bad. Took away my feels for the car.

Comment

• New interior trim arrived today so fitted it before I set to work on some planned brake and wheel hub painting.

The trim is the carbon fibre look from Ali and hides that dust magnet named piano black. I'm pretty impressed with it.

Before

After

Now I have the 5 spoke wheels more of the brake and hub is on show so they needed a tidy up. I decided to buy some high temrature paint for the hubs and brake disk edges because I don't know how hot they get under braking this is the stuff from Halfords. I was gonna get some more red hammerite for the calipers but noticed the did the high temp stuff in red too so thought I'd give it a go. I'm glad I did because it's far brighter than the hammerite red. In fact it makes the hammerite look pink in comparison. This is it if anybody is interested. It's nice and thick too and covers really well.

Before

After (you'll also notice the black on the hub and disk in this shot)

And a couple of them finished with wheels back on.

Front

Back

Got some chrome wheel nut covers fitted now to finish the wheels off.

I know they're not to everyone's taste but I'm pleased with the look.

Comment

New interior trim arrived today so fitted it before I set to work on some planned brake and wheel hub painting.

The trim is the carbon fibre look from Ali and hides that dust magnet named piano black. I'm pretty impressed with it.

Before

After

Now I have the 5 spoke wheels more of the brake and hub is on show so they needed a tidy up. I decided to buy some high temrature paint for the hubs and brake disk edges because I don't know how hot they get under braking this is the stuff from Halfords. I was gonna get some more red hammerite for the calipers but noticed the did the high temp stuff in red too so thought I'd give it a go. I'm glad I did because it's far brighter than the hammerite red. In fact it makes the hammerite look pink in comparison. This is it if anybody is interested. It's nice and thick too and covers really well.

Before

After (you'll also notice the black on the hub and disk in this shot)

And a couple of them finished with wheels back on.

Front

Back

Got some chrome wheel nut covers fitted now to finish the wheels off.

I know they're not to everyone's taste but I'm pleased with the look.
                          Very very very nice indeed.
                          I'm the biggest critic of death shade rims, but with the red calipers ......lush.

Comment

• A nice full side picture would be handy

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
                              A nice full side picture would be handy
                              Thanks, Rab.....I'll get some tomorrow after I've washed it. Ran out of time today. I'm knackered after taking the wheels on and off. You don't realise how heavy those thengs are.

Comment

Thanks, Rab.....I'll get some tomorrow after I've washed it. Ran out of time today. I'm knackered after taking the wheels on and off. You don't realise how heavy those thengs are.
                                Yeah they're heavy.
                                I Did it Thursday when the bumpers were being fitted.

Admitted to myself that I'm getting old

Comment

Working...
                                X