No announcement yet.

My Insignia Grand Sport SRi Nav

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was worried about 19"s on this VXLine, bu have to say it is far more comfortable than our lass' Vectra SRI on the stock 17" SRI wheels.

Comment

I'll get some later.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

[QUOTE=marko301;262473 Anybody looking for a decent used car, get yourself down to Evans Halshaw Hull. Lol.[/QUOTE]
        Is that East or West

Comment

East
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Nice motor Marko. Hows it on fuel?

Comment

Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
              I was worried about 19"s on this VXLine, bu have to say it is far more comfortable than our lass' Vectra SRI on the stock 17" SRI wheels.
              That was the only thing I had my doubts about before I got this one. My test drive was in a Design I think... Could have been a Techline (I forgot to ask) and I'm finding my SRi just as comfortable. The 15 plate SRi I had for two weeks back in 2015 was pretty harsh and that was on 18" wheels. They've really done the work on this one. I'd recommend to anybody to go have a test drive. The steering is so light at slow speeds too. Stiffening up as you go faster.

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                Nice motor Marko. Hows it on fuel?
                ATM the average is 32mpg but I was away at the seaside with the family over the weekend so that should be added to the normal town driving. I was averaging 23mpg in the 1.8 Energy.

Comment

Great figures for a heavy car

Comment

Originally posted by Langy View Post
                    Marko, have you got any pics of just how bright those bulbs are?

i'm toying with treating mine to a new set of bulbs and figure i might as well get some brighter ones

cheers

Here are some photos taken at dusk and once dark. I'm happy with them but to be honest, the camera makes them look even whiter.

Comment

Thanks Marko, they look loads better than the standard ones,
                      Gonna order myself some later today..
                      Chris

Comment

marko got any interior photos mate?

Comment

Originally posted by emmamatt38 View Post
                          marko got any interior photos mate?
                          Yeah

Last edited by marko301; 19-07-2017, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                            Great figures for a heavy car
                            With all cars, mpg varies considerably depending on the type of traffic it encounters and its owner's driving style. It's possible for one person to get twice the mpg of another.
                            The modern driving style of accelerating as fast and hard as possible then braking as late and hard as possible murders mpg.

Choice of cruising speed also has a big effect on mpg; 70-80mph uses a lot more fuel than 50-60mph.
                            In a petrol Insignia, a 60-mile journey at 75mph would probably use about two gallons (£10-£12) whereas the same journey at 55mph would be about 1.5 gallons (£7.50-£9).
                            The journey times would be 48 mins at 75mph or 65 mins at 55mph.
                            So 17 minutes of time saved at an extra cost of £2.50-£3 in fuel. That's equivalent to £9-£11/hr and you'd need to earn £12-£15/hr before deductions. Diesel Insignias probably three-quarters as much due to better mpg than petrols. A diesel might not be so happy though because it needs some faster driving to keep the DPF clear, so some of the fuel savings would be lost due to more frequent regens.
                            So an easy way to earn yourself a bit of 'virtual overtime' before and after work would be to cruise at 55mph instead of 75mph.

It's funny because people penny-pinch everywhere in their lives, yet they don't realise how much extra it's costing them for fuel by booting their car, braking late and cruising at high speed.

Comment

Looks really nice with the 18" bi colour wheels and in red.

I hope your enjoying it as much as I am

Comment

Originally posted by IanB65 View Post
                                Looks really nice with the 18" bi colour wheels and in red.

I hope your enjoying it as much as I am
                                Oh I am

Got a photo yesterday after it's first coat of wax

[url=https://flic.kr/p/WjBGtL]

Peeing down today though.

Comment

Working...
                                X