My Insignia Grand Sport SRi Nav

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
    The car got scuffed last week parked outside my son's. Its just been in for a couple of days getting sorted and I'm happy so say its back to normal.

Before

After
    Bast***! But glad its fine again!

Comment

• Thanks. Wasn't feeling the car for a week but all's well now.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Glad to see it is all sorted mate!

The pictures previously where you washed it... the Jag next door has had a bit of a shunt!

Comment

• Yeah that Jag is an eyesore. My neighbour let a friend of hers park it on her drive months ago after he'd been in an accident and needed it off the road.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Thanks. Wasn't feeling the car for a week but all's well now.
            Know the feeling had my wheel fixed as I couldn’t bear it damaged now the kid next door dropped his bike and scratched my passenger side door grr, so booked in next month [emoji20]

Comment

• What hit the Jag? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
                Know the feeling had my wheel fixed as I couldn’t bear it damaged now the kid next door dropped his bike and scratched my passenger side door grr, so booked in next month [emoji20]
                Oh no....is he young or old enough to pay for it. If he's young are his parents paying for it?

Originally posted by WHIPPY-WOOLLEY View Post
                What hit the Jag? Lol
                Not a clue.... I've seen him turn up a few times with potential buyers but it's still stuck there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
                  I didn’t see him do it so not enough evidence but told him to move away from the cars a lot and the scratch appeared over xmas when my car was on the drive, been quoted £35 so will just get it fixed [emoji15]

Comment

• Ah right 35 quid is nothing so not worth falling out with the neighbours over. Though if he does it again I'd nail him to his front door!

Comment

Ah right 35 quid is nothing so not worth falling out with the neighbours over. Though if he does it again I'd nail him to his front door!
                      He’s a right little sh** ive seen him drop his bike on his dads bmw just because but yes £35 isnt all bad so not worth the hassle this time but if i catch the sh** I’ll wrap the scooter around his head

Comment

• Good job on the repair. Did the whole bumper need spraying or did the get the colour match just where teh scuff was
                        ..either way looks like it never happened

Comment

• Originally posted by Defie View Post
                          Good job on the repair. Did the whole bumper need spraying or did the get the colour match just where teh scuff was
                          ..either way looks like it never happened
                          It was a good job, I’m glad it went well [emoji846]

Comment

• He said he was gonna repair and paint the damaged area and clear coat the full bumper. He told me to get some wax on it as soon as I can but it hasn't stopped raining since I picked it up. I'll hopefully get some on over the weekend.

Comment

• I damaged mine today so annoyed with myself tried to squeeze between coffee van and car in work car park it didn’t fit, its booked but £350 on my car and about £100 on the other car grrr. Was late into work so just wanted to park up [emoji20]

Comment

• Oh crap! We're not having much luck with these Grand Sports!

It'll soon be sorted....Mine was and I got the feel good back.

Comment

Working...
                                X