Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by millar69er View Post
    wht like are they for road noise and rim protection
    They're really quiet but only just protect. It would be easy to kerb the wheels.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Will the Hankook Ventus S1 evo2 suit your car? Find the best tyre for your car read 80 reviews for the Hankook Ventus S1 evo2 and compare to other Ultra High Performance tyres at tyre reviews

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• mmmmm I dread the day I kerb mines , just need to find that quiet tyre with great rim protection that doesn't cost the earth ,
        Originally posted by marko301 View Post
        They're really quiet but only just protect. It would be easy to kerb the wheels.

Comment

• thanks for link

Comment

• guess what I just went and checked my tyres and they are Hankook Ventus S1 evo2 aswell , and to me there is no rim protection at all infact my alloys look like the sit out further than the rim maybe just an illusion and depending on the surface I find them a bit noisey ,

Comment

• Yeah they've been on from new so vauxhall must stick them on. Strange, this car is so quiet I expected to hear the road noise but even that has been surprisingly quite. I do run my tyres soft though. Not sure if that has anything to do with it. Currently showing around 32-33psi in them depending on temperature.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• I run mines at 34 but I noticed when it was in Vauxhall for a recall they had put em up to 35 , ive not had any problems with them just a bit noisey and no rim protection , il just try harder to stay away from the kerbs
                Yeah they've been on from new so vauxhall must stick them on. Strange, this car is so quiet I expected to hear the road noise but even that has been surprisingly quite. I do run my tyres soft though. Not sure if that has anything to do with it. Currently showing around 32-33psi in them depending on temperature.

Comment

• wow, they look bloody fabulous Mark, i love them. it certainly gives the car a slightly more 'aggressive' look... (ginormous )
                  Chris

Comment

• Originally posted by Langy View Post
                    wow, they look bloody fabulous Mark, i love them. it certainly gives the car a slightly more 'aggressive' look... (ginormous )
                    Thanks!

Where you been. You've been quiet lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                      Thanks!

Where you been. You've been quiet lately.
                      been a bit busy with work and 'life', and had a couple of car issues to deal with...new MAF sensor and changed the Boost pipe..(just to be sure).. oh and building the stuff iv'e posted in Hobbies...
                      Chris

Comment

been a bit busy with work and 'life', and had a couple of car issues to deal with...new MAF sensor and changed the Boost pipe..(just to be sure).. oh and building the stuff iv'e posted in Hobbies...
                        Ah ok.....I like the X-wing......I've got a millennium falcon hanging in the spare bedroom.

Comment

Ah ok.....I like the X-wing......I've got a millennium falcon hanging in the spare bedroom.
                          got a pic of it buddy ?
                          Chris

Comment

got a pic of it buddy ?
                            Yeah here it is...

Comment

Yeah here it is...
                              very nice, i made the same one for the kids a few years ago..

this one is my most recent version 1.44 scale ...about 10 inches in length Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-04-24 10.34.06.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	242985
                              Chris

Comment

• Aye more detailed your 1.44 scale one. I love the millennium falcon. Best ship in star wars.

Comment

Working...
                                X