No announcement yet.

My Insignia Grand Sport SRi Nav

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All dressed up with nowhere to go again.....But all ready for the service tomorrow. If they dare wash it heads will roll.

2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• it's you who keeps making it bloody rain!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chewy1971 View Post
        it's you who keeps making it bloody rain!!!
        And me, last twice iv done car it rains 2 minutes later [emoji1787]. Then I go out and dry it again just for it to turn piss it down again. [emoji1787]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

• Originally posted by MattG View Post
          And me, last twice iv done car it rains 2 minutes later [emoji1787]. Then I go out and dry it again just for it to turn piss it down again. [emoji1787]
          It rains constantly in ' ULL tho

At least you've got nice wheels

Comment

• Yeah it rained then next morning before I took it for its service I died it again but then it started spitting in Evans Halshaw's carpark.

They didn't wash it so my efforts worked. They sprayed this sh!tty stuff inside to disinfect it though. Had to buff it off.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
              Yeah it rained then next morning before I took it for its service I died it again but then it started spitting in Evans Halshaw's carpark.

They didn't wash it so my efforts worked. They sprayed this sh!tty stuff inside to disinfect it though. Had to buff it off.
              EH in Priory Park never did the inside disinfect when I took mine in to get the side skirt not fitted again

Comment

EH in Priory Park never did the inside disinfect when I took mine in to get the side skirt not fitted again
                Other week with mot and service motordepot did the whole inside of car, took me ages to clean the smears from everything [emoji1787]

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Your lucky... it'd be easier to get rid of coronavirus

Comment

Your lucky... it'd be easier to get rid of coronavirus
                    course it is,.. wash your hands, so they tell us.

Comment

• Got the week off work and managed to get the wife to come out for a drive this afternoon so got some pretty pictures of the car,

Comment

• Nice pics,car looks well
                        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Got the week off work and managed to get the wife to come out for a drive this afternoon so got some pretty pictures of the car,

Looking lovely and shiny..

Comment

Got the week off work and managed to get the wife to come out for a drive this afternoon so got some pretty pictures of the car,

Looking really good

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Blooming 'eck, Marko, looks like they've been neglecting maintenance on the A15 recently!
                              2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                              Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

• Originally posted by PeteH View Post
                                Blooming 'eck, Marko, looks like they've been neglecting maintenance on the A15 recently!
                                Looks very similar ....It was actually the back of beyond in Hornsea Freeport's car park. We'd just finished some whacking great icecreams

Comment

Working...
                                X