My Insignia Grand Sport SRi Nav

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Insignia Grand Sport SRi Nav

Well after weeks of feeling like a kid waiting for Christmas, It finally arrived!

My brand spanking new Insignia Grand Sport SRi Nav with a couple of optional extras, 18" bi colour wheels and front and rear parking sensors. The car comes with lots of toys so should keep me busy playing over the weekend.

I'll get more photos soon but this one will do for now. That's the car sat waiting to be picked up from the dealer.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

I wish you a lot safe miles! Great car.

Comment

Staying with the best colour too I see, enjoy!

Comment

Very nice. Sadly I don't like the look of the tourer which is why I've looked elsewhere

Comment

Thanks chaps! I highly recommend them. The kit is excellent. The ghost pulling you back into lane if you stray is gonna take some getting used to though.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Congratulations on getting it. I look forward to seeing some more pictures and reading your thoughts on it as you put on the miles. Enjoy!
            2014 2.0SIDI 250PS Insignia Elite Nav Sports Tourer 6-speed Auto in Carbon Flash with optional 20" alloys, VX-Line Body Kit and rigid boot liner. Also fitted with Nextbase312GW Dashcam.

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
              ..... The ghost pulling you back into lane if you stray is gonna take some getting used to though.....
              Watch out when passing cyclists or road debris.

Comment

So what toys does it have then? I do like toys...

Comment

I really do like the new Insignia, if only it had come out a year earlier....

Have you had a chance to test the LED Matrix lights in the dark yet? My F10 has adaptive Xenons but I had the new G30 with LED headlights for a few days and they were even better they way they could split the beams etc.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000rpm View Post
                    Watch out when passing cyclists or road debris.
                    Good point. You do need to be going around 40mph before lane keep assist comes into play and a little flick of the indicator prevents it activating. Also pedestrian detection and collision alerts activate first by warning light and then by braking if you don't act fast enough.

Originally posted by jmagee View Post
                    So what toys does it have then? I do like toys...
                    It's not so much toys you can play with , though getting the nav, android auto and shop (like an app store) should keep me busy ...It's more toys like the ones above where you need to learn how and when they work

Originally posted by JDR View Post
                    I really do like the new Insignia, if only it had come out a year earlier....

Have you had a chance to test the LED Matrix lights in the dark yet? My F10 has adaptive Xenons but I had the new G30 with LED headlights for a few days and they were even better they way they could split the beams etc.
                    Sadly I couldn't push to the matrix lights. They were over £1000 extra. I have to make do with the halogens. I've already changed the stock bulbs for Philips white vision xenon effect. Of course, nowhere near xenon but a hell of a lot better than the yellow bulbs vx like to put in their cars. The good news is the rear tailgate lights work in the B even without the front matrix leds. Unlike the facelift where they only worked if the car was fitted with afl.

Comment

Ah my new one will have android auto. Had a play in a hire car and very impressed

Comment

Very nice Marco, have you seen any others on the road yet apart from yours? I haven't seen any.

The lane departure issue....you should be indicating anyway!!

Comment

Originally posted by MadOnVaux! View Post
                          .....have you seen any others on the road yet apart from yours? I haven't seen any.....
                          Although not directed at me, about a month ago I saw an emerald green one heading North-East along the A11 near Red Lodge.
                          Also last week saw a red one heading West along the A14 near Histon.

Comment

Jumping on the band wagon, I saw the local dealership parking one up to advertise at the local supermarket last week (emerald green SRI) and I overtook one today on the M3 (black SRI Turbo D with the 20" wheels)
                            2014 2.0SIDI 250PS Insignia Elite Nav Sports Tourer 6-speed Auto in Carbon Flash with optional 20" alloys, VX-Line Body Kit and rigid boot liner. Also fitted with Nextbase312GW Dashcam.

Comment

Very nice.look forward to some better pics.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X