No announcement yet.

My Insignia Grand Sport SRi Nav

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car's looking good Marko!! really like the red calipers.

thanks for the link to the LED lights too! I took my HID's out for MOt and cant be arsed with faffing on trying to squeeze them back in to the headlight with the ballasts and drivers .

2015 SRI 2.0CDTI ecoderp hatch

Comment

• Looking good Mark [emoji1303]
      sigpic

Comment

• Those calipers do look good in Red.

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
          Would that be red?
          IMAG0188 by howard jones, on Flickr
          IMAG0187 by howard jones, on Flickr
          Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
          Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• Originally posted by Howy View Post
            IMAG0188 by howard jones, on Flickr
            IMAG0187 by howard jones, on Flickr
            Good job on painting the hub too,,they look **** when they rust
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Yeah looks nice in blue. I didn't bother with my hub this time.

A couple more shots today...One from the side to show the calipers and one from the back to show the exhaust.

2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• So Marko.. if you want to continue the LED conversion, I found a set of LED’s that work in the reversing lights without error or flickering. I have tried many of the cheaper ones around and they all had flickering issues but these ones are specifically designed for modern European cars.

Fitted mine and they work great. No errors and no flickering and a bright LED illumination

AGLINT 2X T15 W16W LED Bulb CANBUS Error Free 3030 22SMD Extremely Bright 12V 24V Non Polarity for Car Parking Light Backup Tail Reverse Lights Xenon White https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07CMYK2..._4D6rBbA5S96CE

Comment

• Niiiiiice !! Have fun playing & setting it all up

Comment

• Originally posted by Defie View Post
                    So Marko.. if you want to continue the LED conversion, I found a set of LED’s that work in the reversing lights without error or flickering. I have tried many of the cheaper ones around and they all had flickering issues but these ones are specifically designed for modern European cars.

Fitted mine and they work great. No errors and no flickering and a bright LED illumination

AGLINT 2X T15 W16W LED Bulb CANBUS Error Free 3030 22SMD Extremely Bright 12V 24V Non Polarity for Car Parking Light Backup Tail Reverse Lights Xenon White https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07CMYK2..._4D6rBbA5S96CE
                    Thanks but I think I'll leave it. I changed them in my facelift because I relied more on seeing where I was backing but in this one with the sensors and zone screen I'm not having any issues.
                    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

• Jesus!....look at the price! May as well have got the matrix lights at that price. A good chance they'll be stopped by customs and an additional charge added too. Finally after market lights out there now though. Be interesting to see how they come down in price. Fully sealed LEDs by the look of it.

Comment

• I won’t be investing.. happy enough with my front end now. Interesting to see them coming available though

Comment

• Yeah those LEDs bulbs you found have been a game changer. I still can't get over that nice crisp cut off.

Comment

• Apparently there is a kit to make the boot electric though.. that I would be interested in.. keeping the eyes peeled

Comment

• Do only issue I have with my boot is those springs that pop it open are so strong, you have to really slam it to close it.

Comment

Working...
                              X