Car
    2017 Insignia Grand Sport SRi Nav 1.5 Turbo petrol
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Insignia Grand Sport SRi Nav

Well after weeks of feeling like a kid waiting for Christmas, It finally arrived!

My brand spanking new Insignia Grand Sport SRi Nav with a couple of optional extras, 18" bi colour wheels and front and rear parking sensors. The car comes with lots of toys so should keep me busy playing over the weekend.

I'll get more photos soon but this one will do for now. That's the car sat waiting to be picked up from the dealer.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” bi colour alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating Androidauto/Apple CarPlay and DAB

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wish you a lot safe miles! Great car.

3. Thanks marko301 Thanked
    Car
    Insignia 1.8 SRi VX-Line Red
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Staying with the best colour too I see, enjoy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice. Sadly I don't like the look of the tourer which is why I've looked elsewhere

6. Likes marko301 liked
    Car
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks chaps! I highly recommend them. The kit is excellent. The ghost pulling you back into lane if you stray is gonna take some getting used to though.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” bi colour alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front sports seats with driver’s AGR - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating Androidauto/Apple CarPlay and DAB

8. Likes Neal_1974 liked
    Car
    2.0SIDI 250PS Elite Nav Sport Tourer Auto
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations on getting it. I look forward to seeing some more pictures and reading your thoughts on it as you put on the miles. Enjoy!
    2014 2.0SIDI 250PS Insignia Elite Nav Sports Tourer 6-speed Auto in Carbon Flash with optional 20" alloys, VX-Line Body Kit and rigid boot liner. Also fitted with Nextbase312GW Dashcam.

10. Likes marko301 liked

Anorak

Car
    Insignia Elite 2.8
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marko301 View Post
    ..... The ghost pulling you back into lane if you stray is gonna take some getting used to though.....
    Watch out when passing cyclists or road debris.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So what toys does it have then? I do like toys...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really do like the new Insignia, if only it had come out a year earlier....

Have you had a chance to test the LED Matrix lights in the dark yet? My F10 has adaptive Xenons but I had the new G30 with LED headlights for a few days and they were even better they way they could split the beams etc.

Car
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000rpm View Post
    Watch out when passing cyclists or road debris.
    Good point. You do need to be going around 40mph before lane keep assist comes into play and a little flick of the indicator prevents it activating. Also pedestrian detection and collision alerts activate first by warning light and then by braking if you don't act fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by jmagee View Post
    So what toys does it have then? I do like toys...
    It's not so much toys you can play with , though getting the nav, android auto and shop (like an app store) should keep me busy ...It's more toys like the ones above where you need to learn how and when they work

Quote Originally Posted by JDR View Post
    I really do like the new Insignia, if only it had come out a year earlier....

Have you had a chance to test the LED Matrix lights in the dark yet? My F10 has adaptive Xenons but I had the new G30 with LED headlights for a few days and they were even better they way they could split the beams etc.
    Sadly I couldn't push to the matrix lights. They were over £1000 extra. I have to make do with the halogens. I've already changed the stock bulbs for Philips white vision xenon effect. Of course, nowhere near xenon but a hell of a lot better than the yellow bulbs vx like to put in their cars. The good news is the rear tailgate lights work in the B even without the front matrix leds. Unlike the facelift where they only worked if the car was fitted with afl.

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast