2016 1.6 Diesel Turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 1.6 Diesel Turbo

I understand my Insignia has the latest 'all aluminium' engine aka known as a whisper diesel B16DTH.

Anyone changed an oil and filter on one of these ?

Newish engine mate,,probs most,leave it to dealers
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I've got the 2 ltr whisper engine, cars a 2016 sri ST no difrence from changing any other filters n oils. I got the kit fro Vauxhall and changed it myself ����

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
        Me thinks you are right. Can find any info on this engine, Mokka, Zafira or whatever else it gets shoved in.

I could not find the Oil Filter anywhere on the side of the block, front or back. Lying on the floor looking from behind the NSF wheel, I can see the familiar housing cap just by the sump plug. Looks easy to get at so next weekend I'll run it up on my ramps and crack on with and O&F change.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
          Me thinks you are right. Can find any info on this engine, Mokka, Zafira or whatever else it gets shoved in.

I could not find the Oil Filter anywhere on the side of the block, front or back. Lying on the floor looking from behind the NSF wheel, I can see the familiar housing cap just by the sump plug. Looks easy to get at so next weekend I'll run it up on my ramps and crack on with and O&F change.

Comment

Working...
          X