No announcement yet.

Have you heard???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possibly going down the route like Ford.

GSI = ST
    VXR = RS

Comment

Hopefully the new vxr will fill the gap between the gsi and the vxr8

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
        Possibly going down the route like Ford.

GSI = ST
        VXR = RS
        That would be a good idea.........which is why it's certain not to happen.

Yes, Vauxhall's finest - VXR - currently is only on a par with ST Fords or GTI Volkswagens.
        Vauxhall needs a rival to the RS Fords and R Volkswagens.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000rpm View Post

Yes, Vauxhall's finest - VXR - currently is only on a par with ST Fords or GTI Volkswagens.
          600bhp vxr8? Think vauxhalls doing pretty well compared to everyone else

Comment

Originally posted by 2000rpm View Post

I seen quite a few R's on the road, both hatchback and estate. Because there are so many i don't have the wow factor on them, unlike when a vxr or rs goes pass.

Comment

If I had the money I would be straight down to Ford to buy a Focus RS without a doubt

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                I seen quite a few R's on the road, both hatchback and estate. Because there are so many i don't have the wow factor on them, unlike when a vxr or rs goes pass.
                Also not helped with the number of "R-Line" models as well that look very similar but dont have the same go so the proper R ones dont stand out as much.

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
                  I agree. I don't like to be one of the sheeple so I choose unusual cars.
                  Unfortunately, it's what sells in large numbers and/or with a big profit margin that makes the money and VW must be raking it in on all the Golf R variants it's selling.

Comment

Originally posted by WHIPPY-WOOLLEY View Post
                    It is low BHP, especially compared to the current VXR but maybe a hotter version will come out in a couple of months? who knows
                    Given there is to be a diesel GSI version it cannot possibly be the top BHP output. VXR too important to lose? Or else PSA have got stuck in already. On that note I can see Opel/Vauxhall being a 'premium brand' in the corporate structure. I'm betting there will be a hotter version.

Comment

Working...
                    X