Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power sockets and cigarette lighter not working

Hi,
    I have picked my car up on Tuesday and I noticed that there is no power to any of these. I have looked under the bonnet at the fuse box and the larger fuse 25 is missing. Should this be right or should I just be looking at the ones at the back of the glove box?

Thanks,

Paul

Fuses 6 and 7 in glovebox are the ones you're after
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Thanks, is the one under the bonnet a red herring?

Comment

Fuse 25 is for accessory sockets,so maybe it wants replacing too
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
          Fuse 25 is for accessory sockets,so maybe it wants replacing too
          Great. Its an unusal size that one. Any ideas where I can find what type it would be? 6 and 7 are 20amps I think

Comment

Couldn't say what size fuse 25 is,,you're right about 6 & 7 though,

Comment

Replaced fuse 6 and all working! Thanks guys! Not sure why there is no fuse 25 under the bonnet though!

Comment

Four years later - this thread answers my question. I too was puzzled about fuse 25 being absent, the same as Owensy. It is in a block of square fuses, all of which are female. However, the empty socket has no pins. But it is clearly shown in the manual as being the place for the Power Outlets fuse. I will try replacing 6 and/or 7 in the glovebox, and see what happens!

Comment

Working...
                X