(SOLD) Insignia sun/privacy shades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (SOLD) Insignia sun/privacy shades

I have for sale a full set of genuine Vauxhall Insignia sun/privacy shades in good condition. They fit pre facelift and facelift hatchbacks.

I'm looking for £40 including postage to mainland uk

Thanks for looking!
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Can I have these please.

Comment

Ooo that was quick...I'll send you a pm.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

These have sold, thanks!

Comment

Ocht, I near put a Wanted post on here for these very things the other day.

Any problem with the sale, please give me a shout.

Comment

Sorry puppet. You just missed out. They're on the way to MJS.

Comment

They've done a few miles now these shades
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                They've done a few miles now these shades
                Not in my car they didn't They didn't get chance...They've probably done more miles in a parcel force van than in mine

I did like them though. They're the reason I made sure the new one has privacy glass.

Comment

Recieved and fitted, thank you very much.

One question though, if you open the rear windows will they suck out the window. Have you drove with the window down at all.

Comment

Nice one!

Do you know, I'm not sure. I've never driven with the back windows down. Exclusiv may know. I originally got them off him. I'll ask him.

Comment

I never tried with the windows down tbh,,,,they're a tight fit,but I would take care with window fully down
                      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Well , personally I wouldn't drive with them all the way down but I have a 5 Year old boy would likes to be in control of everything so I'll wait and see.

Lol.

Comment

I tried it all the way down it's fine at normal driving speeds on local roads

Comment

They do help keep things cool in the back so I never felt the need to drop the windows.

Comment

That's a good point Marko, plus he won't be able to see how far down the window is, so he might not be so adamant that it needs to go down more.

Comment

Working...
                              X