No announcement yet.

Grand Sport Elite Nav 2.0 Turbo D Blueinjection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cracking car, lovely spec, and yes a nice tidy install. Cant agree more. Fair play to you. Thats a job well done.

Comment

Thank you all for the beautiful words. However, it was a pretty hard job. First, documentation on the Internet. I did not know much about the electrical side. Then it followed the assembly itself, which was not easy at all. All the time I was afraid of breaking something.[emoji23] But important is the final result and the fact that I have saved £ 80-100 (for installation) and also made a better job . Probably. )

Comment

I'd agree that you probably did a better job than if you paid for some 'expert' to do it. Its a brave man that starts pulling trim off his brand new car. But end result worth it, its almost as neat as a factory install. About time cars come with factory cams like the C3 option. Must admit I love pulling interior trim off and seeing whats beneath. Usually its loads of empty space which could be put to better use. Case in point the cubby hole under the driving lights switch on the pre facelift. Press in the latch when open and there is a vast amount of space behind. I have a 1kg fire extinguisher in there! Where better a place to keep one.

Comment

Originally posted by ugly_cat View Post
          Tomorrow. [emoji4]
          does this record onto a harddrive on the camera or in the car:? lovely motor by the way

Comment

"New clothes" [emoji4]

Comment

I like the boot mat. How much was that if you don't mind me asking? I've got the mats in the car. Was a little disappointed they don't clip in like the fronts. They move all over so I bought these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/8x-CAR-MAT...%257Ciid%253A1

The don't move now.
              Last edited by marko301; 04-09-2017, 05:45 PM.
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                I like the boot mat. How much was that if you don't mind me asking? I've got the mats in the car. Was a little disappointed they don't clip in like the fronts. They move all over so I bought these Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/122109196425

The don't move now.
                140£ , GM labelled. [emoji24]

Comment

Ooo not cheap but nice. Might have to ask Santa for one.........Sick of socks
                  2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Your car looks lovely.
                    Mike.
                    Vauxhall Insignia Sport Tourer Elite Nav Auto CDTi MK ** LJK
                    Skoda Citigo SE-L ASG MK **LJK
                    Honda Forza 300 MK **LJK

Comment

Show White 

Trimis de pe al meu SM-N950F folosind Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ugly_cat View Post
                        Show White 

Trimis de pe al meu SM-N950F folosind Tapatalk

Comment

I know you love your car dude but you enjoyed it a bit too much?? just kidding :P

Comment

Sweet does look good on those alloys mate [emoji846] 3-4 weeks until mine arrives to join the GS crew

Comment

I need to order the mats at the end of the month, also liking the boot mat but will have to wait misses needs new glasses [emoji165] first [emoji52]

Comment

Originally posted by TheKnight_RS View Post
                                I know you love your car dude but you enjoyed it a bit too much?? just kidding :P
                                looks like a team effort that

nice car though, im still stuck with a preFL, no monies atm for a new car

Comment

Working...
                                X