Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me neither but ordered one anyway [emoji23]

Comment

just wondering you guys with the new siggys, what sort deals did you get and at what dealership?

Comment

Originally posted by emmamatt38 View Post
        just wondering you guys with the new siggys, what sort deals did you get and at what dealership?
        My elite nav on order with all its extras came up just over 30k.
        I got a dealer discount + managed to convince them to contribute a tad more. I also got an associate partners discount (due to my work) and they even put in a £200 voucher off a Mokka and put it on my GS discount. Works for me I suppose!
        incl my part exchange we got it down to 26k - this is at Tony Levoi in Romford. (London)

Comment

Originally posted by TheKnight_RS View Post
          My elite nav on order with all its extras came up just over 30k.
          I got a dealer discount + managed to convince them to contribute a tad more. I also got an associate partners discount (due to my work) and they even put in a £200 voucher off a Mokka and put it on my GS discount. Works for me I suppose!
          incl my part exchange we got it down to 26k - this is at Tony Levoi in Romford. (London)
          does the elite still have the sports suspension like the sri?

Comment

FlexRide is an option for Elite

Trimis de pe al meu SM-N950F folosind Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah, it's an option. Gutted I didn't go for it to be honest but I'm sure it's good without it!

Comment

Originally posted by emmamatt38 View Post
                Evans Halshaw East Hull

Mine at the time of buying (with the couple of options - wheels, paint, front/rear parking sensors and spare wheel) was £21,280. I didn't get anything knocked off that price but what they did do is offer me more in part exchange for my Facelift. They originally wanted to give me just under £8,100 for it but we struck a deal at £8646 which left a balance of £12,634 and they threw in car mats.
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                  Evans Halshaw East Hull

Mine at the time of buying (with the couple of options - wheels, paint, front/rear parking sensors and spare wheel) was £21,280. I didn't get anything knocked off that price but what they did do is offer me more in part exchange for my Facelift. They originally wanted to give me just under £8,100 for it but we struck a deal at £8646 which left a balance of £12,634 and they threw in car mats.
                  marko what you getting out of yours being a petrol?

Comment

Currently showing 33.8mpg
                    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Currently showing 33.8mpg
                      what would you say you would get out of a full tank?

Comment

Roughly around 380 ish miles

Comment

Roughly around 380 ish miles
                          is that town driving or motorways?

Comment

More or less town driving (only work around the corner) with a bit of a drive out to a local seaside at the weekend.

What's all the questions? You getting the itch?

Comment

More or less town driving (only work around the corner) with a bit of a drive out to a local seaside at the weekend.

What's all the questions? You getting the itch?
                              maybe

like this one alot

Comment

Yeah it's lovely that...Treat yourself!

Comment

Working...
                                X