Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air intake plastic hose/pipe

Hello,

After my adventure in the ditch, I have discovered that mine air intake plastic hose/pipe/snorkel is broken and needs to be replaced. I have found a 2016 part here in Sweden that looks the same but i wonder if any of you guys have a Opel/Vaux part number for one 2011 2.0 cdti 160hk.

Edit: Both my car and the 2016 model is fitted with the A20DTH engine.

Edit 2: The 2016 has the B20DTH not the A20DTH, wonder if it will fitt anyway?

I can look for part number tomorrow as at work now till morning but i guess someone will post it here soon.

Comment

I have now found that i have this plasticy wierd one on my car. The part inside the ring is broken and got sucked up in the airbox (thank you for the airfilter). I wounder if i should try rebuild it by cutting it by the dotted marks and refit a standard cooler hose, what do you guys think of that?

Comment

Plenty of them on ebay and showing gm 13288163 but i personaly think it is not oart number for the pipe as on genuine part search it comes out as water deflector for 13quid which is the rubber flap over the pipe under tue bumper. But u glcan get it whole on ebay fir aprox 20 to 40 quid

Comment

I waa able to repair the one i had mounted on my car with pastic welding. All the parts was still there, just shattered and twisted and so on.

Comment

Working...
          X