Glow plugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glow plugs

Not sure if this pic will help, but anybody have an idea which 'plugs' my SRi (130) has fitted..

Originally posted by langy71 View Post
    Not sure if this pic will help, but anybody have an idea which 'plugs' my SRi (130) has fitted..

They look like the standard non pressure sensing one. The connector should just pull off the top.

Comment

Try going on Eurocarparts web site,put in your reg,should give you info.hth.
      Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
      Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Yep defo the non pressure ones. Your lucky there. I have the pressure sensor ones and cost a fortune to replace

Comment

Eurocarparts is normally good with the discount but try Bosch ones from eBay.
          I want to go out of this world the way i came in...kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood...

Comment

Euro car parts has 70% off this weekend when you use the code crazy70

Comment

Just had a look on the bay of fleas,
              It's amazing how you can buy 4 x plugs for the same price as certain garages charge for one of the same item.. robbing barstewards

Chris

Comment

Garages charge extra for parts and give cheap labour to make it look like a good deal

Comment

Working...
                X