Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new vw Passat

So so impressed with the Passat.
    2.0 diesel 190 dsg and got 53mpg on a run from Scotland to Cumbria today. Got home to find the final part of my second modification on the door mat. So I can now see in the boot again!
    Last edited by jmagee; 05-08-2017, 11:32 PM.

Very nice mate I like that.

Comment

Very nice car!

Comment

Smart.
        LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Looks good mate...but..do you miss the siggy?
          sigpic

Comment

Not really although it was a beautiful car, this is automatic though. Tried driving the wife's manual and bloody hell feel like I'm learning again [emoji23]

Comment

It says 25.6 av.mpg on your dash??!!

I hope it's a good car for you Jamie.

Comment

Originally posted by MadOnVaux! View Post
                It says 25.6 av.mpg on your dash??!!

I hope it's a good car for you Jamie.
                That was in sport mode for about a mile. Long term sitting at 47mpg. Saw 53mpg on a 300 miles journey from Skye with cruise set at 70mph (mainly because I though I'd had my picture taken on the way up)

Comment

Just before I got my Passat little brother got himself a BMW 1 series. Unfortunately it's a rather base spec 2011 model. So he came to visit this weekend for some mods.
                  Extra boot light and footwell lights. Footwell are wired in to the 12v using an add a fuse adapter which has worked brilliantly.

Comment

Working...
                  X