X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems I missed the close up [emoji4]

Comment

I polished mine with infinity show wax yesterday but didn't take any pictures.
      It was gleaming.
      Woke up this morning and it's pishing.
      The beads were massive.

Now I'm sitting in Cleethorpes and the bloody thing is filthy.
      Last edited by RBH; 10-09-2019, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
        I polished mine with infinity show wax yesterday but didn't take any puc.
        It was gleaming.
        Woke up this morning and it's pishing.
        The heads were massive.

Now I'm sitting in Cleethorpes and the bloody thing is filthy.
        I'm sure it will be gleaming again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
          A murky day in Cleethorpes cleaning the car , I doubt that will happen [emoji12].

You staying at Thorpe Park?

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
          Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by tens6 View Post
            If the rain stays off...yeah

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
              A murky day in Cleethorpes cleaning the car , I doubt that will happen [emoji12].

You staying at Thorpe Park?
              Noooooooo.....I'm slumming it

Comment

So satisfying .

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

So satisfying .
                  I bet you've been chugging over these pics

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                    I bet you've been chugging over these pics
                    Not as much as you and the flash badge

Comment

Not as much as you and the flash badge
                      Well.....half is still bloody lots then

Comment

Managed to get some polish on yesterday, was going for a reflection shot today but then it rained so I'll post here instead. I didn't think it was bad for brillo and washing up liquid as suggested in another thread...Click image for larger version

Name:	20200109_124050.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	244252

Comment

I need my bubbles to be more bubbly

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200109_140305.jpg
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	244253

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200109_140253.jpg
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	244254

Will have to read this thread more...see what you all use for the best bubbles.

Comment

Isn't the latest fad to get a hydrophobic coating on the bodywork so water sheets off instead of beading. Apparently once the sun hits those beads it magnifies and can microscopically damage the paintwork.

Personally, I can't remember the last time I polished or waxed any of my cars, but I used to be a weekend hero and spent a fortune over the years. Nowadays the cars are either run through the drive through or get a visit to the local hand wash place.
                              2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

Always wash and polish mine myself, its worth at least 10mph if its clean and polished, slips through the air more cleanly!

Comment

Working...
                                X