X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bubble Wrap....

C''mon then folks,
    Just how good is your wax?

Like Marko suggested, Here's a thread for pictures of your beading...

Not a reflection as such, but a good indication that two week old AG SRP and extra gloss finish are still working.

Chris

Ok then seeing as its still raining I've just got these. That's a couple of weeks old Meg's gold class.

2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Comment

This is a Zymol halfords cheap cleaner wax, post wash with cheap triplewax car shampoo, after a couple of weeks on, it's been in the shed for over 5 years, smells like suntan lotion.

I've read some detailing forum threads, they're as bad as audiophile threads for spouting a load of guff over snake oils.

I hate beads though, they dry out spotty when there's sand in the rain.

Comment

Old pic from mine, standard farecla paste wax

C4 Grand Picasso 2015 Exclusive.

Comment

Well it looks like my £2.99 triplewax shampoo from B&M applied 2 weeks after 5yr garden shed marinated Zymol cleaner wax coating provides the most uniform and bubble-wrap like bonnet results.

Get onto the detailing world and tell 'em "Watch out, Beadles About" and its as cheaply made as ever.

ps. Triplewax bucket of stuff £5 at B&M

Comment

Watch out Beadles still About.

A week later filthy motor after about 600miles. No clean, no wash and still beadl-ing.

Comment

I've mine 2 years on the 1st of September. Never had a wax from me. And I've some in the garage, last time I used it was on the '09 elite. I hold my head in shame.

Comment

Get on it mate, I never waxed my company car and dug my old cheap stuff out of the shed now I've bought this car, the cheap stuff works brilliantly.

It's matured in the shed over many years, aged in oak, the natural oils have ebbed and flowed throughout the nectar over seasonal temperature variations that only Britains seasons could provide from mother nature.

Gently caress the nectar onto a the body with a poundland cloth (1/3 of a pound) which has been gently cleaned with whatsonoffer cheap shop shampoo.

Tell it who's boss by buffing it off with the remaining implements, 2 more poundland cloths.

Leaving only a trace of glimmer on the body, the halo of shed matured old old stock wax, the reflected clouds and lack of sunshine at dusk casting shadow and shade.

50 Shades shed matured wax.

Test yours, we're going on Dragons Den.

Comment

Can I have some of what your having?
                    That's it I'm going to do it. Triple distilled, double fermented and thrice filtered. The best wax on earth.

Comment

It could be the fumes, or I did get some on my bare hands......Albert Hofmann has nowt on the discovery of LSDW . Loony Shed Detailing Wax. Acieeèeéd.

Comment

I've done just over 2900miles this month, so another wash. No more polish or wax, shed wax still going strong.

Micro mist bubble wrap, zoom in.

Rain wrap this morning.

Comment

Bubble Wrap....

Seeing as it's raining I thought I'd throw these up..

Hmmm .....bubbly water

Chris

Comment

Ball Bearings

Comment

2 weeks after my Autoglym treatment...Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190601_120238.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	146.5 KB
ID:	243204Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190601_120228.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	243205
                              2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                              Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Working...
                              X