Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D.I.Y SOS, the big build, children in need, swansea.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D.I.Y SOS, the big build, children in need, swansea.

I've signed up to help on the big build , can't wait to get involved and meet the team.
    I've signed up for the whole build too, from start to finish.

Well done son. I will be sure to tune in. Love that program.

Comment

Nice one,have to lets us know when it's on .
      you might be able to give this site a mention
      sigpic

Comment

Well done you!

When will it air on tv?
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Yeah leave the van at home and take the insignia with club stickers [emoji16]

Well done though. Always a good cause

Comment

Can we get club stickers then?

Comment

Yes. Should be a post about it somewhere

Comment

Here it is https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...6&share_type=t

Club Stickers

Comment

Every credit fella, well done for getting involved. Makes life changing differences for families that show.

Comment

Always said I'd like to do it, but they have always been too far away.
                    When we seen it advertised for Swansea I thought well I've got to.
                    Not sure when it's on the TV box yet, I'll let you all know, also I'm not sure if I'll be able to get a word in but I will try .

Seen some of the crew today and they are a great bunch.
                    Lots of people volunteering.

Comment

That show is awesome. The results of the work is outstanding. Better than what the owners originally had planned.

Comment

Originally posted by jmagee View Post
                        Would love these, how do I buy? I'm in UK.

Comment

Originally posted by MJSROOFING View Post
                          Always said I'd like to do it, but they have always been too far away.
                          When we seen it advertised for Swansea I thought well I've got to.
                          Not sure when it's on the TV box yet, I'll let you all know, also I'm not sure if I'll be able to get a word in but I will try .

Seen some of the crew today and they are a great bunch.
                          Lots of people volunteering.
                          I'm only in Llanelli. How bout I gate crash in me siggy and bring some Joe's.

Comment

Think you have to email first if you want to help, but I'm sure you could just park out side and pretend your helping .

Comment

Well I've done it.

What a hard 11 days that was, average of 15hr days, last day finishing at 3.30am.

Met loads of people though made some friends and had a good laugh.

The food supplied was amazing and I've put weight on even with the hard graft .

Comment

Working...
                              X