X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roof Spoiler Saloon

Good day people,

I want this spoiler http://www.lmfvauxhall.co.uk/Irmsche...-Insignia.html

It is very hard to find, not many companys who sell these. And I think that they are over priced! Does somebody know a site where they sell them for normal prices?

There's a Turkish site that does them for about £100. let me have a look...

2015 SRI 2.0CDTI ecoderp hatch

Comment

Roof Spoiler Saloon

Thanks men, I already found that site and send them a email but I don't get any reply.

Comment

Damn, i wish i checked here again. Literally just spent an hour looking for that and found it on my mobile in like 2 mins.

Comment

Thanks for helping me Twed

Comment

Try imex designs ,,,that's where I got mine from,,just checked their site,but are closed till aug 30th

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Allright, will do after the 30 august.

Comment

Do you have a pic of it?

Comment

It's a copy of the irmscher spoiler,,as he must have a mould from an original...it's got the irmscher stamp on the underside

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                    It's a copy of the irmscher spoiler,,as he must have a mould from an original...it's got the irmscher stamp on the underside

[emoji3]

Comment

It is VERY nice! what do you mean with copy? I don't umderstand.

Comment

He has a mould from an original Irmscher spoiler then makes fibreglass spoilers from this mould

Think it was £130 posted,,it was primed,ready for paint

Comment

Allright, I thought this was a Irmy spoiler. When I search on the Irmy website I couldn't find even one.

Comment

It is in a sense an irmy spoiler,,,only not made by irmy,and not an irmy price

Comment

The spoiler was on the website not that long ago (i'm sure it was anyway)...

Comment

Working...
                              X