Insignia Grand Sport (Just ordered)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insignia Grand Sport (Just ordered)

So... went for a test drive today, I loved it so much that I went right ahead and ordered one. Going to trade in my 2015 Limited edition Insignia for it. Should have it by end of November, can't wait!!!!

Specs:
    Elite Nav
    170ps Diesel 2.0L
    8 Speed automatic gearbox
    18 inch alloys
    Dark moon blue paint job
    Leather seats (AGR)
    VXR interior and exterior pack
    Intellilux LED lights
    Headsup display
    Dark tinted rear windows
    Bose premium sound system
    Automatic cruise control + intelligent braking etc
    Keyless entry/start
    Front and rear electric windows
    High beam assist
    Auto lights
    Auto wipers
    OnStar connection - Wifi hotspot
    8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 incorporating Android auto/Apple CarPlay and DAB
    Digital speedometer display

WOOP!!!!!! Shall post pictures when she comes in November

Nice. Did you lose much on your 2015 insignia

Comment

Originally posted by sriray View Post
      Nice. Did you lose much on your 2015 insignia
      I think so!!! So I bought my Insignia for £25k (finance)... It's been 2 years and it's got 13600miles on the clock... going for 12k!

Comment

8 speed 170! Nice!! that should be quite economical I guess?

2015 SRI 2.0CDTI ecoderp hatch

Comment

Originally posted by Twed View Post
          8 speed 170! Nice!! that should be quite economical I guess?
          It should be, but it's quoted 51mpg combined, which is somewhat disappointing but oh well!

Comment

Originally posted by TheKnight_RS View Post
            So... went for a test drive today, I loved it so much that I went right ahead and ordered one. Going to trade in my 2015 Limited edition Insignia for it. Should have it by end of November, can't wait!!!!
            I knew you would be hooked

They're really something aren't they!
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
              I knew you would be hooked

They're really something aren't they!
              No, I dont think they are. Build quality is pretty crap, I'm sure this will be addressed in time. I'm a fan, a big fan of Opel/Vauxhall for the last 20 years, but they're quite a bit behind the curve on the diesel engine front at the moment. I wont be buying one, as much as I would like to. The spec is great but I want BHP and NM from my diesel which the new Insignia doesn't offer at present. VW the best option. or a BMW. That hurts to say it.

Comment

Wow don't hold back eh buttons!

The build quality is something I already pointed out to be poor on my last one. I've been around my new one and they've gone a good way in addressing it. I've had mine a month now and it impresses me every time I drive it. I can't speak for the diesel engines but the 1.5 turbo petrol is pretty impressive imo.
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Sounds awesome, do you mind me asking how much it costs.

Comment

Originally posted by MJSROOFING View Post
                    Sounds awesome, do you mind me asking how much it costs.
                    Hello mate, not at all. With the optional extras it cost 31k. However, I got a few discounts, dealer was quite generous with the customer discount, other dealership discount and work discount. I'm getting it for 26k.

Comment

I think so!!! So I bought my Insignia for £25k (finance)... It's been 2 years and it's got 13600miles on the clock... going for 12k!

Comment

Hello mate, not at all. With the optional extras it cost 31k. However, I got a few discounts, dealer was quite generous with the customer discount, other dealership discount and work discount. I'm getting it for 26k.
                        Is this deal on PCP?

Comment

My reaction exactly...

Is this deal on PCP?
                          Yup, it's on PCP. In terms of monthly repayments I'm actually paying a little less, and it's only one extra year as my current siggy has 3 years left.

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                            Wow don't hold back eh buttons!

The build quality is something I already pointed out to be poor on my last one. I've been around my new one and they've gone a good way in addressing it. I've had mine a month now and it impresses me every time I drive it. I can't speak for the diesel engines but the 1.5 turbo petrol is pretty impressive imo.
                            Suppose its frustration that a good car could have been better. No doubt its better than my current biturbo, but I think there's better out there in terms of the competition though you'll pay dearly to get the kit you'd get on the insignia. The 1.5 is getting plenty of good reviews. 20 or even 30 years ago Opel had the best petrol's about, the old 1,6's and 2.0's which were great, and were well known for them. Having a rant as I often do.

Comment

my pal traded his 18 month old 163 VXLine in which he bought new for just over £26k - traded away at £11,200

Comment

Working...
                              X