Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (SOLD) Aftermarket satnav unit sinosmart v2

I have had this unit f0R--or about 2 years trouble free
    comes with reverse camera /gps/microphone/ wire loom /full instructions ( but plenty of help on here) screen protector on since new *.
    I fitted it my self which I found quite easy to do, I watched lees video loads of time to give me pointers which I would give the link below ( thanks lee)
    also ive put a video on here of the actual unit before I had taken it out its got lots more features but when I was showing how the phone worked
    because I was using the phone for the video it went to phone and stopped recording (woooops)

the satnav is far superior to the stock satnav on my16 that I have now on the intelilink 900

this replaced the cd400 WITHOUT dab, and to be honest if I bought another insignia without phone/ satnav

this would be the first upgrade I would do
    the mic hasn't been used has the car already had one in which I just plugged in the

I am asking for £100 for the unit and £8 for delivery

there is some links below, thanks for looking

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mgzxcmzz4u...81142.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8l9w9x3842...81234.jpg?dl=0

and less vid to install ( its the version 1 but still same install)

https://youtu.be/yufI5mWbuPw

another vid on youtube

Keep your original CD400 Head Unit, replace with a 8" touchscreen for Sat Nav, Bluetooth, MP3 Music and HD Video. Optional Digital TV
    Last edited by valhalla12; 20-08-2017, 04:10 PM. Reason: aditional

Do you have update for System Sat Nav etc as mine is due a update? Thank You.

Comment

I can drop all the maps and stuff I used that I have on the sd card if you want

this unit that ive got has the latest firmware on it had the file will try and find it

which version do you have is it the same has in the video that I have posted or

is it the one in lee's how to video ?

also a couple of sites I used for getting latest maps off of are

https://www.gpspower.net/

http://www.navitotal.com

hope this helps

let me know if you want the files

Comment

Same as this i think...... https://www.dropbox.com/s/t94pkrzhpv...03008.mp4?dl=0

With igo Primo aswell?

Yes i can pay you for it if you could copy all onto either a New Sd Card and send that be great! What SAT NAV do you use and any other Apps on yours? Speed Cameras etc?

Thanks Gareth

Comment

yes its igo with tom tom maps + speed cameras have you got anyway of transferring the files on your card to a computer ?

if so copy the files from your card to computer ( for backup)

and then reformat the card to fat32 drop all the files that I give you to your card

will host the files on dropbox tomorrow for you to grab

will try and find the latest firmware

the cost ? nothing we are all here to help each other

Comment

Yes i have card reader on new pc and will hopefully transfer to my computer.

Thanks so much appreciate all your help and advice and i dont expect anything for Nothing so would like to give or send you something ok!!

Kind Regards Gareth.

Comment

Hi, Do you still have this unit forsale, Thanks Rich

Comment

Hi Valhalla12,

I wonder if you could help me out as i have recently picked up a 60 plate 2.0ltr Insignia SRI with a sinosmart V2 unit in but it appears to have been either reset or corrupted.

I have posted the information below on the introductions page but no one has responded that can help

Just recently picked up a 60 plate insignia that has a retro fit Sino smart unit but it would appear to have been completel reset.
                I cant get access to the gps just shows loads of changing numbers and ttff count increasing everything else doesn't change.
                NAV say search for path but i have no micro sd card, and both music and movie drop to a menu with a folder called residential flash which when i click on all four folders: wallpaper, Logo, Car Logo, BT inside are empty.

Both MCU 1& 2 say upgrade file not found.

I have looked everywhere to find both sometype of manual software/firmware in case it is required but cannot find anything anywhere on the net.
                When i click on sys info this is the information that i am presented with:

Processor ARM1176
                Co.ID XY 20150505
                Platform WinCE 6.00
                HW Ver HW00.SW01
                Ram Size 256MB
                Flash 256MB
                App Version V2.0.01
                Car info Buick GMH
                OS Version O1411051150
                Device ID d0c70c603ade4d543333363031353431
                Master MCU Version SW1-1.1.HW3353-1.0
                Slave MCU Version SW1-0.5.HW12-0.2

Any help or guidance on how to get myself setup properly would be very much appreciated.

Comment

Hi Valhalla,

Could you send me that latest firmware etc with Tomtom and speed cameras please.

Thank You.

Comment

Hi mate

Is this still for sale.

Regards
                    Kelvin

Comment

yes its still sat in bottom of wardrobe boxed up nephew said he wanted so i kept it for him then didn't hear anything

im based in leeds work at Castleford very easy to fit i could do it for £100 delivered a must upgrade in my opinion

just watch the vids at start of thread

Comment

@ F1shkeeper

didn't see you question soz , yes i can helps send me a pm or start a new thread in entertainment section

has not to clog this selling thread

p.s you should have a micro sd that slots into front of unit if not can send you the files that you need over

Comment

Sold my friend please see my email I'll sort Monet via PayPal

Comment

Or even money

Comment

just to double check this unit is to replace a cd400 unit that doesn't have DAB

will be intouch over the weekend and once payment is paid will send out recorded delivery
                              it does come with instructions, but i will also send you some tips on the install once you have the unit fitted

i think it took me about 2 -3 hours ( im slow) to fit the unit +camera

Comment

Working...
                              X