Sino Smart Unit Help Needed Please for my Insignia SRi 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sino Smart Unit Help Needed Please for my Insignia SRi 2011

I bought a SinoSmart Unit for my Insignia SRi 2011 Model a couple of years ago as my car didnt come with DAB, DVD, SATNAV, BLUETOOTH etc the unit worked fine althou recently now and then very rarely it sort of Re-sets itself and Language on screen is Changed and Logo etc i need to change Logo back and Language back to UK!

I havent't Updated the Software as was hoping somebody would be able to help me do this or send me New Updated Software for it or Link.

If you have a SinoSmart Unit please would you get in touch as im willing to Pay for Update or you Help.

Thanks in Advance Gareth.

Originally posted by Gazza View Post
    I bought a SinoSmart Unit for my Insignia SRi 2011 Model a couple of years ago as my car didnt come with DAB, DVD, SATNAV, BLUETOOTH etc the unit worked fine althou recently now and then very rarely it sort of Re-sets itself and Language on screen is Changed and Logo etc i need to change Logo back and Language back to UK!

I havent't Updated the Software as was hoping somebody would be able to help me do this or send me New Updated Software for it or Link.

If you have a SinoSmart Unit please would you get in touch as im willing to Pay for Update or you Help.

Thanks in Advance Gareth.
    The latest, and final, update to the Sinosmart WinCE unit was issued in June 2015. If you purchased your unit after that date it probably will not require updating.

Comment

Hi Franka,

I think the destination of the file etc its says not correct or needs putting in or something? I think i need to Re-Set unit and reinstall full software and what is the best to use for SAT NAV as some say Different ones Princo or something is it?

Franka i will private message you now if thats ok and willing to pay for your help and advice ok.

Thanks Gareth.

Comment

Working...
      X