Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fog light surrounds Facelift

Hopefully someone can help,

I'm after finding out how the fog surrounds are held in place. I'm thinking that they also have a screw to hold them to the bumper, but can't find a definitive answer

Come on guys don't want mine falling off on the motorway ::

Think you're right and there is a screw on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by jmagee View Post
      Think you're right and there is a screw on the back.
      I spoke to VX today, going down tomorrow but the guy seems to think he has found the little clips that i need, £1 each

Comment

I missed this. From memory when I fitted mine they're held on by clips. Screws are only used to hold the fog lights in place.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Yea i spent a good half an hour with the parts guy trying to decipher the diagram and in the end he found a car on the ramps and double checked with the technician that they are indeed held in by clips.

Cheapest visit to VX for a long time

Comment

Working...
          X