Springs for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Springs for sale

I have a full set of standard sri springs for sale, they came off my 2016 ST and have only covered 9K. These are 15mm lower than the non sri models.
    I am looking for £70 but open to offers as they are just sitting in my garage collecting dust! Delivery or nearby meet up can be arranged

Originally posted by Stuart107 View Post
    I have a full set of standard sri springs for sale, they came off my 2016 ST and have only covered 9K. These are 15mm lower than the non sri models.
    I am looking for £70 but open to offers as they are just sitting in my garage collecting dust! Delivery or nearby meet up can be arranged
    anybody interested? I'm open to offers as they are just sitting in my garage

Comment

Moved to relevant section. Good luck with sale!
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Still for sale and open to offers

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
          X