Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latest LED Headlight bulbs in reflectors - did anyone work it out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twed View Post
    oh well, phillips extreme vision or osram night breakers are pretty much the best halogens you can buy.

how clear are your headlamps? maybe they could do with a polish too?
    I have Ring XenonUltima in low and high beam and they are fantastic, I was just curious about these LED's to see if anyone had finally sorted them

My headlight lenses are crystal clear

Philips Racing Vision are supposed to be excellent...I might give them a shot when my Rings give up the ghost.

Comment

Osram nightbreaker h7 are the best halogen bulbs I've ever use

I'm running aftermarket xenon projectors with osram nbr d2s bulbs and 55w ballasts and these are amazing

Comment

I have been told these fit straight in no messing about these come with the braided strips for cooling (I know they are quite expensive) but when I have a little spare cash I'll be buying, I think there's 20% off using code SUMMER20

Comment

Originally posted by JMAPUK View Post
          I have been told these fit straight in no messing about these come with the braided strips for cooling (I know they are quite expensive) but when I have a little spare cash I'll be buying, I think there's 20% off using code SUMMER20

http://www.horizonleds.co.uk/HIR2-90...d-headlight-v2
          Do you have a facelift? As they are the fitment for a facelift

Comment

Mines a late 2015 so I think yes (65 plate)

Comment

Originally posted by Lewish View Post
              Do you have a facelift? As they are the fitment for a facelift
              I have a facelift 2015

Comment

Just seen this thread.....

I had mine fitted in reflectors for almost a year but my MOT last week failed on beam pattern. Guy tried to adjust them for a while but had to remove them as couldn’t get them focused.

Back to crappy halogens

Comment

Originally posted by nick.b View Post

Back to crappy halogens
                  Ring have their new 'Xenon150' bulbs coming out within the next few weeks....and going on how good their 'XenonUltima' bulbs are, I'd say these new ones will be excellent.

Comment

Working...
                  X