Android or ios

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Android or ios

Been having problems connecting my galaxy s7 by usb to my 64 plate insignia elite and vauxhall have told me today that the head unit can only be set up for one or the other but not both at the same time. I've been through the menus but can't see anything. Has anyone else heard of this?

My mrs has a 17 plate Corsa with Apple car play and android auto. It is correct with only being able to have one enabled at a time. I'm still to get Android auto to connect to my nearly 3 year old phone.

i think you go to settings from the home page then scroll down and the 2 options should be there...

2015 SRI 2.0CDTI ecoderp hatch

Comment

Originally posted by Twed View Post
      My mrs has a 17 plate Corsa with Apple car play and android auto. It is correct with only being able to have one enabled at a time. I'm still to get Android auto to connect to my nearly 3 year old phone.

i think you go to settings from the home page then scroll down and the 2 options should be there...
      Thanks but mine is a 64 plate and doesn't come with apple car play or android auto

Comment

What USB mode is the S7 using ?

Comment

It's using media device (mtp)

Comment

Originally posted by uk_newbie View Post
            It's using media device (mtp)
            Just checked with my S7 and it doesn't work either. USB sticks work fine (if slow) but nothing from the S7

I've always used Bluetooth so never tried it before so didn't notice the problem

Comment

Originally posted by mrgubby View Post
              Just checked with my S7 and it doesn't work either. USB sticks work fine (if slow) but nothing from the S7

I've always used Bluetooth so never tried it before so didn't notice the problem
              Vauxhall are supposedly going to sort it tomorrow so I'll let you know [emoji2]

Comment

Vauxhall are supposedly going to sort it tomorrow so I'll let you know [emoji2]
                Their fix didn't work and they've since told me the S7 isn't supported yet

Comment

Originally posted by mrgubby View Post

Can't get mine to play music through Bluetooth either. Could that be because the music is stored on the memory card rather than the phone's memory?

Comment

Can't get mine to play music through Bluetooth either. Could that be because the music is stored on the memory card rather than the phone's memory?
                    My music is on my memory card (about 60gb).

Does it pair ok and have you got it set for phone audio AND media audio in the S7 Bluetooth settings ?

Comment

Working...
                    X