bulbs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bulbs

hi guys 2011 sri headlight bulbs are h1,whats the best upgrade bulbs to use in your apinions,thanks

H1 is for the high beam. H7 is the dipped beams.
    I would recommend osram nightbreaker. Pretty cheap off amazon

Comment

☝️..wot he said...[emoji108]

Chris

Comment

I put a set of Nightbreaker Unlimited Laser bulbs in mine. Pretty cheap from Eurocarparts as well.

Comment

Puppet,
          Are these brighter than night breakers ?

Chris

Comment

thanks guys,yes puppet are they better

Comment

Perhaps a little, but not hugely so. If you've already got Nightbreakers fitted, I don't know that there's any great need to change them.

I'm actually a little sceptical about my beam alignment since fitting them, as the drivers side seems to be pointing higher than the passengers side. I've already double checked that the bulbs are seated properly, but something seems a bit "off" somehow.

Comment

Use the hex screws to adjust them

Comment

Originally posted by Mo_miah View Post
                  Use the hex screws to adjust them
                  I'm sure they could be adjusted, but might pop the old bulbs back in first to see if it's the new ones that have caused it. Could be they were like that before and I just never noticed. Passed an MOT without comment with the old bulbs in, so the alignment must have been ok then.

Comment

Alignment should always be checked after a bulb change as a knock to the bulb housing can make it move

Comment

Working...
                    X