Hey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey

Hey Everyone, Brought my Insignia nearly two weeks ago and love it. I used to have an Astra J before.

I would upload a picture but it seems photobucket and imageshack charges now

Things I would like to install is;

Remote boot opening
    Storage rails with clips inside boot
    touch pad for navi

Hi. If you install Tapatalk on your mobile you can post pics easy from there. Welcome to the forums. I have a touch pad for navigation. It's ok. Not as good as the app I have on my mobile, it's fine for everything else like Bluetooth etc. My only niggle is that everytime I start up the bloody thing comes on and boots straight to the Navi app. (Be on road).

Comment

Originally posted by Blood-Vipre View Post
      Hi. If you install Tapatalk on your mobile you can post pics easy from there. Welcome to the forums. I have a touch pad for navigation. It's ok. Not as good as the app I have on my mobile, it's fine for everything else like Bluetooth etc. My only niggle is that everytime I start up the bloody thing comes on and boots straight to the Navi app. (Be on road).
      is there an app for the car for iphone is there bud?
      what do i search for as group for tapa bud?

Comment

Don't know, you could just look in the app store. I have an android phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood-Vipre View Post
          Don't know, you could just look in the app store. I have an android phone.
          Yeah found it and pic uploaded :-) thanks whats the app could bud you use?

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis6317 View Post
            Yeah found it and pic uploaded :-) thanks whats the app could bud you use?
            If you mean for the Navi, it's called Be on Road. On my phone I use CoPilot.

The car looks stunning, I like the colour. Very shiny.

Comment

Hi Lewis,

Nice car!
              2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

Welcome, nice looking car.
                  Mike.
                  Vauxhall Insignia Sport Tourer Elite Nav Auto CDTi MK ** LJK
                  Skoda Citigo SE-L ASG MK **LJK
                  Honda Forza 300 MK **LJK

Comment

Working...
                  X