Skoda Citigo SE-L ASG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mdk1 View Post
    ......we have not expirianced any intimidation when out and about, but in saying that it does get driven enthusiasticly.....
    If I drive ours like I stole it, people are more likely to leave it alone. But not healthy for the transmission long-term and if you have passengers it makes you look like a wannabe boy racer who can't afford the insurance on anything faster.

Comment

@Mdk1 - how is the ASG box for you? My sister recently got a 64 plate Up! with the ASG box (after having a manual), I picked it up for her, and I found it to be very lumpy in full auto mode - lurching when gear changes happen - the dealer (VW main) said it was a characteristic of the ASG box! He even went as far to say that to make it less lumpy, you have to take your foot off the gas when it changes gear - how are you supposed to know this when it's automatic!!

I found it easier to drive in manual mode, as I could release the gas and then change gear myself.

Comment

Ah the ASG,
        It's a great box when you know how to drive it, it's a automated manual. So yes when you sense it's going to change up just lift your foot off the gas.
        It becomes second nature for brisk driving, if you accelerate a little slower the changes are less pronounced.
        Once you have driven it for a few miles it becomes less noticeable.
        It's a smaller version of the gearbox used in the first generation of R8 R-tropic.
        Mike.
        Vauxhall Insignia Sport Tourer Elite Nav Auto CDTi MK ** LJK
        Skoda Citigo SE-L ASG MK **LJK
        Honda Forza 300 MK **LJK

Comment

Small mod done,
          Installed Auto lights.
          Straight forward install, new switch and black box of tricks purchased online, just unplug exciting switch and plug that in to black box and run a little light sensor to the base of the windowscreen and jobs a gooden.
          And the wife's happy.
          Mike.
          Vauxhall Insignia Sport Tourer Elite Nav Auto CDTi MK ** LJK
          Skoda Citigo SE-L ASG MK **LJK
          Honda Forza 300 MK **LJK

Comment

Bonus if it keeps the wife happy!
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Working...
            X