Skoda Citigo SE-L ASG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skoda Citigo SE-L ASG

As well as the Insignia we have a little Skoda, great little car and really fun to drive.
    1.0 Auto 75bhp
    Spec includes
    Nav, heated seats, DAB, cruse control, parking sensors.
    Last edited by Mdk1; 12-09-2017, 03:58 PM. Reason: Better pics
    Mike.
    Vauxhall Insignia Sport Tourer Elite Nav Auto CDTi MK ** LJK
    Skoda Citigo SE-L ASG MK **LJK
    Honda Forza 300 MK **LJK

Can't say I've seen one in the flesh. It's a dinky little thing. I like the black wheels against the red.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
      Can't say I've seen one in the flesh. It's a dinky little thing. I like the black wheels against the red.
      It's the same as a VW Up.
      Did have a bit of a red and black theme going with my previous car Skoda Octavia

Mike.
      Honda Forza 300 MK **LJK

Comment

Both together

Mike.
        Honda Forza 300 MK **LJK

Comment

I like the black and red look, hence my present Insignia.

My last one was same colour. I think all the old photos of it have disappeared off the forum now photobucket block hosting.

This was it

2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Marko, looks very nice.
            I do very much like the new style Insignia as well.
            Mike.
            Honda Forza 300 MK **LJK

Comment

My niece has got a skoda citigo and she loves it. The same colour as yours apart from the wheels.
              LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Originally posted by Mdk1 View Post
                Marko, looks very nice.
                I do very much like the new style Insignia as well.
                Yeah I loved my last one but it was next to base model so I felt like I was playing catch up all the time. This time I made sure I ordered one with everything on I wanted. I really, really love this one!

Comment

My wife has Vauxhall's equivalent - Viva. She spec'd hers with heated seats, heated steering wheel, sunroof, aircon.

Those kind of tiny town cars are brilliant little things for town driving or for country lanes, and are so economical that it's difficult to get poor mpg even if you try.

However, they seem to attract a lot of bullying and nastiness out on more open roads whereas when we use the Zafira or Insignia nobody gives us much bother.

Comment

Originally posted by 2000rpm View Post
                    My wife has Vauxhall's equivalent - Viva. She spec'd hers with heated seats, heated steering wheel, sunroof, aircon.

Those kind of tiny town cars are brilliant little things for town driving or for country lanes, and are so economical that it's difficult to get poor mpg even if you try.

However, they seem to attract a lot of bullying and nastiness out on more open roads whereas when we use the Zafira or Insignia nobody gives us much bother.
                    Couldn't agree more...It's all about road presence. I get flashed out, no pulling out in front of me and oncoming traffic give way when the road is narrow from parked cars etc ....All when I'm in the Insignia. Does the same happen when I'm using one of work's Micras or Fiesta. Nope!

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                      Couldn't agree more...It's all about road presence. I get flashed out, no pulling out in front of me and oncoming traffic give way when the road is narrow from parked cars etc ....All when I'm in the Insignia. Does the same happen when I'm using one of work's Micras or Fiesta. Nope!
                      I wonder if it's because, typically, less confident or inexperienced drivers are more likely to have small cars, therefore small cars are less likely to be driven well. That's not to say all small cars are driven poorly but in my experience the cars most likely to be dawdling at 40mph in NSL (holding up a long queue) are small town cars - Polos and Fiestas seem to be especially common culprits.
                      On the occasion it's a larger car holding up a queue it tends to be a very old car, often something like a Skoda or Toyota.

And, of course, the modest acceleration of many small cars can frustrate the faster turbo-diesels behind them. A little town car screaming in 2nd is probably about the same acceleration as 2-litre diesel in 4th!

Comment

Next door neighbour has a Citigo in the same red\black combo plus a friend has one as well. Both really like it and say its good to drive. My mum recently had to replace her V reg Corsa that she'd had for 19 years and amassed a total of 35,000 miles on it!! After some fussing about what to get as everything is so different to that Corsa now she opted for a Peugeot 108 with a 3 cylinder 1.2 engine. Got some toys on it and apparently its a cracking little drive to the point my dad uses it for short trips over his 1.6 Focus. Lot to be said for small cars....i used to enjoy using the other halves Corsa for knocking about instead of the 2 litre Focus ST170 i had.

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
                          .....apparently its a cracking little drive to the point my dad uses it for short trips over his 1.6 Focus. Lot to be said for small cars....i used to enjoy using the other halves Corsa for knocking about instead of the 2 litre Focus ST170 i had.
                          Our little Viva is much easier to manoeuvre through rush hour traffic compared to my Insignia - being nearly a foot narrower it's often possible to squeeze past parked cars yet still not interfere with oncoming cars, whereas my Insignia would have to wait. Easy to find a parking spot too.
                          Up to 30mph the 1-litre engines are plenty nippy enough, especially as there's no turbo lag which is useful to dart onto a roundabout after approaching at crawling speed.
                          Also the mpg - we get 45-50mpg in busy town traffic (and considerably more out of town at 40-60mph) whereas my Insignia only manages 15-20mpg in town.

Actually, a while back I measured the mpg of our Viva when cruising at steady speed (school holiday roadworks provided great opportunity to sit at a steady 40mph/50mph etc) and through a few miles of 40mph roadworks the trip computer settled at 95mpg; through 50mph roadworks it settled at 80mpg and on a quiet road at steady 60mph it gave 65mpg. I expect most tiny 1-litre town cars are similar.

It's worth noting that with each new version cars tend to get bigger - the more recent Corsas are about the same size as the Astra G and the Viva (or Citigo mentioned above) are about the same size as the old Corsas.

Comment

Must be nippy little car that around city

Comment

The Citigo is great for nipping round, we have not expirianced any intimidation when out and about, but in saying that it does get driven enthusiasticly. Fuel economy is hovering around 48mpg over the last 17000 miles. Which is mainly town work.
                              Have recorded upto 75mpg on longer trips, it will sit on the motorway at 80 mph all day long, yes it's a little more noisy than the insignia, but as a second car we can't fault it.
                              Mike.
                              Honda Forza 300 MK **LJK

Comment

Working...
                              X