• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worcestershire

Anyone from around West Midlands?

I am from Halesowen.

��
    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Oh Hi Witty, looks like we have similar car too mines the same colour and engine as yours. Any meets around our are area? ��

Comment

Only meet I know that's arranged is the Rother valley meet which you already know about.
        Don't know to any others....
        LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Ah ok i'll miss this one and then go in my grand sport when it arrives

Comment

Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
            Anyone from around West Midlands?
            im from redditch mate

Comment

Ah ha someone not far, I’m only Droitwich, don’t think there’s many of us in West Midlands

Comment

no dont think there is mate. ive only ever seen one other motor almost the same as mine and his on here under the name werno.
                when the grand sport arriving then mate? what spec?

Comment

November sometime but not entirely sure if its 1st or 2nd week yet, quick to take the money not so quick at updating me on the arrival [emoji15] can’t wait [emoji4]

Comment

whats the spec? sri, elite

Comment

Elite nav, moon blue with matrix lights, self part, rear camera and head up display. 1.5 turbo petrol(165bhp) I’m changing from diesel as the government starts cracking down on diesels I thought my 64plate maybe worthless in 3 years so made the jump

Comment

Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
                        Elite nav, moon blue with matrix lights, self part, rear camera and head up display. 1.5 turbo petrol(165bhp) I’m changing from diesel as the government starts cracking down on diesels I thought my 64plate maybe worthless in 3 years so made the jump
                        thats a smart sounding motor mate. did they give you a good deal on your new motor? i suppose thats thats a good idea with getting rid of your diesel before the goverment stings them. i think even if the goverment stings the diesels i dont think people will get rid of them tho as there so much more cost effective then a petrol. i have both a petrol 1.8 astra sri xp 3 door and a sri 165bhp diesel siggy and the siggys so much cheaper to run

Comment

Well i have 3 years finance left and warranty runs out next week, i also put petrol in it so its not as economical since so i think I did something to it plus cam-belt is due within 6 months and they offered me 2.5k off and through in the self park and hud so made up for my finance being more than my car was worth as part ex, its still £60 a month more but 3 years cheap motoring and the new petrols are better than used to be but yes i have estimated petrol will cost me £227 a year more in fuel

Comment

My diesel has managed an average of 47.4 over 55k miles and i did a motorway trip and managed 80.3 mpg over 250 miles so i know my new one won’t come close [emoji23]

Comment

Bet you 165 siggy goes well my currently is the 138bhp and is ok but 165 must fly?

Comment

Working...
                              X