Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTM entries for September 2017 (closed)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Testies, testies, one. two. three?

OneDrive's permissions was up the wazoo, I've corrected them and now the pic appears more than once in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
      Win POTM and Ray will send you some for free.
      Really?

Mine must of got lost in the post

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
        Really?

Mine must of got lost in the post
        He only started giving them to the winner last month.....Push him for some. Tell him you want back dating or you're keeping his wheels.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Comment

We're up to 6 thanks!....Keep them coming!
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
              Nice pic n'that but, landscape, LANDSCAPE! Oh my god, the rules have gone to hell, 'ere I've corrected it for you............

Comment

Originally posted by stewlewis View Post
                Nice pic n'that but, landscape, LANDSCAPE! Oh my god, the rules have gone to hell, 'ere I've corrected it for you............
                There you go. The landscape only rule has been scrapped. Everyone feel free to post in which ever orientation you please.

It was one of the existing rules when I took over the POTM. I've modified them a few times since then. I'm thinking of introducing one not allowing statues to be used to obscure number plates though cos they creep me out.

Comment

I'm thinking of introducing one not allowing statues to be used to obscure number plates though cos they creep me out.
                  Oh man, If you were going to disregard the One Photo Per Member rule I would've entered a pic of my other car, but now you've scuppered it! To be fair it's not a nice as the first one anyway:

Comment

Your OneDrive needs a kick again. Latest image isn't showing.

Comment

POTM entries for September 2017 (open)

Oh man, If you were going to disregard the One Photo Per Member rule I would've entered a pic of my other car, but now you've scuppered it! To be fair it's not a nice as the first one anyway:

Now that's gotta win,
                      A new Siggy and a weeping angel..
                      win win in my book
                      Chris

Comment

Ah image is working now....is that one of those creepy statues from Dr Who that sneak up on you?

So glad I've changed those yellow lights.

Comment

Ah image is working now....is that one of those creepy statues from Dr Who that sneak up on you?

So glad I've changed those yellow lights.
                          Yeah it is mate,

They move if you blink.. so don't blink..

Chris

Comment

I had no idea, I just searched for scary statue, Marko loves 'em so much

Comment

Have I missed something here, what rule?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
                                Have I missed something here, what rule?
                                One of the rules was only landscape photos accepted. I think it was one of Russ' old rules. I've relaxed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X