a decent review of the Insignia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a decent review of the Insignia

not a bad review, good to see somebody not ripping it apart just because Clarkson doesn't like vauxhall's

We all know the fastest car in the world is a Hire Car. Here is the latest in my series of videos where I put that theory to the test. I get lots of hire car...

point to note, it must be just that car, because i've never stalled mine
    Chris

Don't know why he's stalling it...10 times? It's him.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

The insignia has had a bad rap over the years because of the lacklustre vectra before it, personally after having my insignia 2 years its the best car I've had although my previous volvo S60 had better seats, i have high hopes for my grand sport on order

Comment

after seeing Marko's in the flesh this weekend i'm loving what it's 'morphed' into,

they truly are stunning, with lots of gadgety bits to keep any bloke happy
        Chris

Comment

I get mine in November elite Nav in moon blue, same wheels as Marko's although going petrol this time as the government/Europe's fight on diesels I thought my current 2.0l ecoflex diesel maybe worth squat in 3 years when its paid off, so 1.5t petrol this time. Anyway yes the toys are epic, looking forward to the head up display because im a big kid at heart yes it's a looker the new one, looks sleek that said by 64 plate astral grey older model is a nice looking motor

Comment

Not got the heads up display. Collision warning still lights the windscreen though. Surprisingly not a lot more on the Elite above the SRi. Heads up display, heated leather seats, Matrix lights and Bose I think. The sound system on mine is very good so the Bose should be epic on the Elite. I planned on fitting a sub in my last Insignia but no need in this one.
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

No bose on mine either only elite with 2l 4x4 has it as standard. I have park assist, folding mirrors, rear camera and the hud, really wanted the bose and the adaptive cruise control but couldn't stretch the budget that far. Glad to hear stereo is better it was a little lacking in the older car. You're not wrong Marko SRI V ELITE is little different now sri has the body kit, nicer steering wheel and alloy peddles the elite 8inch lcd dash, led intellilux lights and leather facing seats but none of the sporty bits from the SRI so in reality should be the same price! One more sporty and one more luxurious!

Comment

Can't help but keep looking at yours in your profile pic

Comment

You rich guys

Comment

I wish SRIray first new car i've ever brought and only got it as the wife decided not to learn to drive so put 2 car budgets together

Comment

The body kit is on the SRi VX-Line. That costs a few thousand more than mine. Yeah forgot even the Elite has optional extras. One thing is for sure....You're not gonna be disappointed.

Ray could get one of these if he stopped buying stuff for his present one.

Comment

Rally not happy i still have 7 weeks to wait until it's delivered

Is that SRIray, he's looks sweet though

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                          The body kit is on the SRi VX-Line. That costs a few thousand more than mine. Yeah forgot even the Elite has optional extras. One thing is for sure....You're not gonna be disappointed.

Ray could get one of these if he stopped buying stuff for his present one.
                          Yes lots of options, I really wanted:- adaptive cruise control, bose stereo, upgraded leather massage electric climate seats and adaptive ride control, sunroof and alloy peddles but I simply couldn’t afford that lot, the seats are £3070 even the peddles are £157 which yours gets free. £510 cruise and £500 something for the bose and £1250 for the flexiride and sunroof £710 that would have made it £500 a month on pcp finance way too much for my budget [emoji15]

Comment

Oh yeah and the vx body kit

Comment

Ray could have a Bentley if he stopped-buying stuff for his siggy [emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                              X