New car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burgerking1972 View Post
    Nope not get a chance only back next Saturday afternoon so no time to remove anything.
    What a shame....You could have made a few bob from the rear lights and Led headlight kit.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

I can take the turbine alloy wheel out that's brand new, the boot raisers can come out and the wheel brace and jack.

Comment

What rear lights you got?

sigpic

Comment

The rear lights marko301 is referring to are the ones from the 2014 facelift model that sit on boot, i was the first to do it and Marko did a how to, many followed and did it.

Comment

Well picked up car today, 4500 miles on clock and first registered January 2017,car insurance for myself and wife only £1.76 more for the remaining 10 months so when I can I'll put some picture up. https://media.giphy.com/media/11sBLVxNs7v6WA/giphy.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Langy View Post
              and anybody with an Audi model that begins with a 'Q'
              Me and my Volvo XC60 R Design 220 bhp twin turbo permanent 4 wheel drive 0-40 in a blink of an eye 0-60 in a blink of two eyes

Comment

Originally posted by conno57 View Post
                Me and my Volvo XC60 R Design 220 bhp twin turbo permanent 4 wheel drive 0-40 in a blink of an eye 0-60 in a blink of two eyes
                [emoji12][emoji12]
                You Road hog
                Lol

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Langy View Post
                  [emoji12][emoji12]
                  You Road hog
                  Lol
                  He'll be worse in his new one. Still he's got good taste.

Comment

Working...
                  X