No announcement yet.

M32 gearbox oil change.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my car for mot and service this saturday, brought my own premium gearbox oil for garage to change.

Comment

Link
      Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Fuchs TITAN SINTOFLUID 75w 80 Manual Transmission Fluid 1 L at the best online prices at eBay! Free delivery for many products!

Comment

Good oil choice,that's what I used.
        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
          Good oil choice,that's what I used.
          Used it since i first brought the car. Changed gearbox oil every 2 years.

Comment

Hi guys, may i ask for an advice please?
            I just bought a 2011 Insignia, 118kw, automatic transmission and i would like to change the oil of the gear box. What type should i take? How often should i change it then? Do i need to change full tank or half?
            Thanks a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by ditid87 View Post
              Hi guys, may i ask for an advice please?
              I just bought a 2011 Insignia, 118kw, automatic transmission and i would like to change the oil of the gear box. What type should i take? How often should i change it then? Do i need to change full tank or half?
              Thanks a lot.
              I can't help you with this sorry. Sure someone will be along shortly with an answer.

Since this post popped up again, does anyone know if it is this easy on an F40? Would like to do mine sometime soon.

Comment

F40 is easy, but you need to make sure you can undo the filler before you drain the box. A few people have found that previous owners have buggered the filler head

Comment

Originally posted by markinuckfield View Post
                  F40 is easy, but you need to make sure you can undo the filler before you drain the box. A few people have found that previous owners have buggered the filler head
                  Thanks, yeah I've seen it a few times now while reading up about that. Now it just remains to be seen if I remember to do it that way . I have also seen a few different required amounts of oil to fill up

Comment

1.8litres according to mr Haynes

Comment

As said before oil quantity for F40 1.8 ltr same gearbox on Saab's recommend quantity is 2.3 but you get a better gear change by slightly under filling it (1.8 ) . also as said make sure you can get the fill plug out first.also on the side of the gearbox is a level plug just for good measure.. nothing like having a stiff knob in your hands that refuses to budge when you are trying to press on .as to the poster ref automatic oil change.dont know the spec .but you will have to do 2 maybe 3 changes to do a full change due to the fact that the torque converter holds a lot.

.K.M.P.C.U
                      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Can someone please actually post up the pics & not the link to the pics because I can't access the link originally posted because of restrictions on works internet. Mucho gracias M32 refill & drain plugs
                        2016 1.4T SRi Nav (IntelliLink Navi900) S/S
                        Stage 1 remap, Irmscher Style Door Pins, Full Buick Regal Grills, Badges & Airbag cover, VX Line Flat Bottom Steering Wheel (Colour coded), Custom 8' Digital Dash Cluster / Clocks, Video in Motion, VX Line Perforated Leather Seats package, Full White Interior LED's, Forge Atmospheric DV, Iridium NGK Plugs, Hardwall Hose Induction kit with Ramair JS108 Filter, Custom CNC Machined Dipstick, Custom CNC Oil, PS, Coolant & Window Washer bottle Caps, Custom Radiator Cover, 25mm Eibach Spacers (Front & Rear), VXR Brembo Calipers, EBC Camaro 355mm X 32mm solid discs & EBC Redstuff Pads, -40mm Direnza Springs, Dual Exit Exhaust, 20" Veeman VC7 Multispoke Alloys, Stainless downpipe, Elite Rear Boot Tail Lights, Heko's, Irmscher Rear Window Spoiler, Ducktail Spoiler, Full VX-Line Kit, ESC Magnetic Sump Plug, Nextbase 512GW Front & Rear Dash Cams, Reverse Cam, Removable Towbar.

Comment

drain plug:
                          IMAG0115[1] by howard jones, on Flickr

fill plug:
                          IMAG0114[1] by howard jones, on Flickr
                          Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                          Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Working...
                          X