Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not far from me. I'm in Chatham.

Comment

Hi Kusunagi, hope you got the MOT sorted in the end. Can you recommend where you used?
      2016 Pearlescent Emerald Green 2.0 CDTi (170PS) Elite Nav, I would say what the extras are but it's just stock...well almost - Chrome door pins, stainless "Insignia" footrest and puddle lights.

Comment

I’m in Uckfield, East Sussex

Comment

• ORitch
          ORitch commented
          Editing a comment
          I work in easons green. Maybe join in a summer meet up this year we gotta get some of us together!

Hi GG07, Got it sorted in the end. There are 2 garages near me that are good. South Hill garage(when this was recommended to me I was doubtful as it's a tiny garage and always looks closed, but I've heard a lot of people say it's the best) it is always booked up though so I used Medway service centre in Jenkins Dale. Seemed a decent place and the man doing the MOT was quite informative. I take it yours is due soon?

Comment

I'm so SE I can see France!

Comment

Hi Bert330201 i'm from Aylesbury too!

Comment

Hi Bert330201 i'm from Aylesbury too!

Comment

I'm Chatham. For mot's i find Snodhurst garage Chatham are blinding. On that note, I need to get my oil pick up seal done before the dreaded engine sieze. Snodhurst said it's too big a job for them, does anyone know anyone local who they can recommend? I know a lot of people on forum have used someone up t North, but there must be others?

Comment

Morning chaps.
                  im in grubby East Ham . Originaly from Newcastle upon tyne NORTH east. Now south east

Comment

Working...
                  X