Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter is coming...

Protect your cars

You really need to protect that front grill. Im sure it will be alot safer on my insignia for sure

Comment

Comment

Front of the car is covered in stone chips. No doubt the grill will get a few

Comment

Love them wheels to

Comment

Looking good Mo,you done anymore to your AFLs ?
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
              You really need to protect that front grill. Im sure it will be alot safer on my insignia for sure
              Possibly this may be for sale soon,if the right car turns up

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I'll swap alloys plus money your way if you get rid of your car. Afls are still a work in progress. Between work and my 5mnth old son i get very little free time to work on the car

Comment

Just noticed this thread and thought it was about Game of Thrones

Comment

Gotta wait a year to find out what happens in GoT

Btw i used finish kare 1000p wax on the car. One of the easiest waxes to apply and buff off. Huge pot for little money. Great value and performance

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                      Possibly this may be for sale soon,if the right car turns up
                      Could i please please have first refusal

Comment

Yes mate,,no probs

Comment

Why you selling mate, new project?

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                            Yes mate,,no probs
                            Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
                              Why you selling mate, new project?
                              Looking for a facelift,,,no urgency as there's nothing wrong with mine,,I'm looking for a certain spec with very low mileage so may take a while

Comment

Working...
                              X