Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior LED's + Door lights

Hi, everyone,

as a new owner of facelift insignia sports tourer I have some questions wich I think You guys should be able to answer and help me very much with that.

I personally do not like standart interior lighting in my car, so I'd like to get LED interior lights - what set of LED's did you buy?

Also I'd like to change door lights as well so looking for LED options.

Sorry if the thread was already here before, if yes - maybe someone could post me it?

Hi there, there are loads of led set available on eBay they supply every bulb needed to change over the old yellow look to a nice white led. Also you could go for the door/puddle projector lights like quite a few of us have https://www.ebay.co.uk/i253046784084

Comment

Yeah I know there's lots of options on Ebay and etc. Just wanna hear opinions - previously had some kit bought form China ford my old Ford Focus - and some lights stopped working only after few days.

Comment

Changed all my interiors, boot, glove box and puddle lamps to led. I opted for the blue ones, look real nice and not had any issues at all. Wouldn't go back to standard bulbs. I am also in the process of buying the led upgrade for the number plate lights

Comment

Changed all my interior bulbs to led and they are so much brighter and whiter.
          LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Working...
          X