Mirror indicators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mirror indicators

Looking at doing a few mods to our insignia.
    I’m a fan of indicators in the door mirrors so found a few threads about them here.
    However the links aren’t working for me but searching aliexpress I’m sure these are the correct one.

Yes,
    They will fit to your car .
    If you have any other questions, we will be happy to answer them for you. Including few pictures if requested.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman14 View Post
      Yes,
      They will fit to your car .
      If you have any other questions, we will be happy to answer them for you. Including few pictures if requested.
      Thanks for the reply I thought they were correct just wanted a double check.
      I was ready your thread on them earlier but photobucket have blocked the images.

You can edit the text so they reappear I posted yesterday on how it can be done.

If I get stuck I’ll be sure to give you a shout.

Comment

No bother mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman14 View Post
          No bother mate.
          Hope there isn’t any damage after the storm yesterday.
          Was pretty wild here last night and it had to be bin night so not a lot of bins for the council to empty this morning the wind did that for them.

If you want to see how to fix your photobucket pictures see here https://insignia-drivers.uk/threads/...l=1#post268496

Comment

Indicators for mirrors delivered last week so just need to find the time to retro fit,
            Currently considering a spares set of mirrors so it's a quicker swap over May even go for powerfolds

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Wullie View Post
              Indicators for mirrors delivered last week so just need to find the time to retro fit,
              Currently considering a spares set of mirrors so it's a quicker swap over May even go for powerfolds
              Takes a bit of patience doing the cut outs for them ,,take your time

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Ha nice Insignia dude!

But the mirror light is plug in and it fits in the mirror? Only thing to manage is the electric wiring for the mirror signal lights to work?

I saw that they also have them for 2009-2010 Siggys, and it's a nice feature.

Comment

Working...
                X