Extra lights in sport Tourer Boot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra lights in sport Tourer Boot

So yesterday evening I did manage to install 4 extra LED lights in the trunk of my spots tourer. Job fairly easy, quick a cheap.
    So here are the lights I bought:

25 meters of cable from "home bargain" for a 1£

Here is a video how to:

But I've done it without bending the roofline just in case not to damage it. Just take the plastics on the side ad fished cable through the original light hole in the roof to the side
    Night and day a difference

Very happy with results

Nice tidy job!
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Ty Marco, massive improvement comparing to only one original light

Comment

The video lights look insane. I used original bulb holders on my insignia but on my Passat have just used led strips. So much better than standard.

Comment

Nice job there pal!

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X