Half Leather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half Leather

Have a complete set of half leather seats and door cards if anyone is interested. I do not want anything for them but you collect from Kent. Will post pictures tomorrow,

Originally posted by Wingmick View Post
    Have a complete set of half leather seats and door cards if anyone is interested. I do not want anything for them but you collect from Kent. Will post pictures tomorrow,
    Very interested, are the electric, first dibs please for now.

Comment

Sorry they are not heated, also forgot to mention they are from a hatchback 2011 Pre facelift.

Comment

Any pictures yet.

Comment

Have got photos on my pc but cannot seem to copy them onto here, if you pm me maybe I can send them to you.
          I don`t do computers well![IMG]IMG_0202[/IMG]

Comment

Aftermarket heated seat pads are a doddle to fit, and especially when the seats are already out of the car. Cheap enough too.

Comment

Shame there in Kent

Comment

would be prepared to travel to Peterborough Services on A14 if this helps

Comment

Hi mate do you still have these seats?

Comment

Yes, was intending to take them to a breakers this weekend .

Comment

I can come down after crimbo and collect them if you can hold onto them till then. My rears are fooked so could do with am upgrade

Comment

No Problem , will hang onto them for you. Where are you based as I have a trailer that I could put them in and maybe meet halfway

Comment

Thanks mate. I live in swindon. Where abouts are you at?

Comment

Herne Bay, Kent

Comment

Just waiting back from missus to see when she finish work as she will need to have little one. Or we will all come down for a day at the beach 😎😎😎

Comment

Working...
                              X