Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTM October voting (closed) Winner is Sparrow! Well done! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
    Im Tapatalk, cant see a vote button, am i been thick [emoji23]
    No, the poll doesn't show on Tapatalk I'm afraid. I think that's one of the issues we have with low voting. You need to log into the main forum to vote.
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Thanks Marko, yes didn’t work on there or the mobile site only on full site. Voted now ��

Comment

Marko any chance you could help daz with some photoshop, my ps touch iOS doesn’t work since ios 11 so cant do it for him

Comment

Nice one!

Keep the votes coming. Closes tomorrow night.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by Neal_1974 View Post
            Marko any chance you could help daz with some photoshop, my ps touch iOS doesn’t work since ios 11 so cant do it for him
            Yeah what's he want doing?

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
              Yeah what's he want doing?
              Some greyed out vinyl rap effect in dark grey to the chrome on his facelift, i have tried but damn software doesn’t work anymore after Apple update, i’ll forward you the pics i have. Apologies for dumping it on you but feel bad not doing it after offering

Comment

Voting now closed.....A big well done to Sparrow - October's winner!

Commiserations to the rest....All worthy of a win on their day. Thanks to all the entrants and to anybody who voted! (all 29 of you)

Comment

Thanks a lot to all who voted!

Comment

I voted for the other guy but well done any way

Comment

Working...
                    X