insignia sri sat nav

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insignia sri sat nav

I have a 2010 insignia that has just started putting lines all over the sat nav screen the satnav and audio still work.
    Has anyone had this issue before, is it a case of new screen or is it repairable. seems to be getting worse every day.

i just bought an sri with a screen like this, i assumed the previous owner had damaged, but if yours just started and you have not damaged it,it would be interesting to see what the problem is and if it was repairable, i wonder if a lose cable may cause it

Comment

I have a 2009 sri nav and not had any issues with my screen. Checking the cables would be what to do first. If people get issues or want to
      Upgrade they usually go for an aftermarket one
      sigpic

Comment

Do aftermarket ones fit if so where can i get one, upgrade would mean replacing the screen as well as the rest of the sat nav [ costly] may as well just replace the screen.

Comment

Mods, please move this to the appropriate section.

Comment

Originally posted by MadOnVaux! View Post
            Mods, please move this to the appropriate section.
            Done [emoji1303]
            sigpic

Comment

Sounds like the screen is faulty. It be similar to a computer monitor with lines down it when it is dieing. You would need a new screen and most likely need programming to the car.

Comment

Working...
              X