Help with wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with wiring

Hi guys and girls im retro fitting a cd500 navi to my insignia and there's a green and yellow wire that goes from the screen to the back of the satnav unit but there is a node in it that goes somwere else can any one with a wiring diagram tell me were that node goes to please thank you for your help its a 2.0cdti SRI 160bhp insignia 11 plate

Are you fitting it to a non nav car ?
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Yes replacing a cd400?

Comment

They're not plug and play,,you'll need VCI codes
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Yes i now but im adapting wiring but need to were that node goes to on cars with satnav that wires not on mine so ive put the wire from screen to to back of the unit but need to now were the node goes to

Comment

Andy Lamb at vx mods will be able to help you out

Comment

How do i message him im new to forums?

Comment

Here's his site

Comment

Thank you for your help

Comment

No probs mate,hope you get it up and running

Comment

Can anyone else help? andy dosnt give that sort of information out

Comment

Originally posted by Badger86 View Post
                        Can anyone else help? andy dosnt give that sort of information out
                        Interesting - most companies view this as gaining good will and future trade.

Comment

Well i suppose its a niche market and he wants to keep it like that i understand it in a way im a volkswagen tech and our comany isnt to bad at helping people out but i know some dont give anything out i now what your saying and i need a vci code after so he will get that off me but its his choice unfortunately thats the way the trade is sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                          X