New Grand Sport ordered - Any Bulb details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok thanks anyway..

When i do find out I will post back with info.. its crtainly not as simple as detailed in the manual

Comment

It never is when it comes to bulbs...Though the dipped and main are easy to change this time around. Well...Apart from the metal going over the top of the main beam access.

Lets see some pictures of the new car then!
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Nothing in daylight yet apart from the ones i put in the other post before collection. I only got my hands on it yesterday there was a cock up with the paperwork.. will take some over the weekend..

Its a real stepchange from the facelift and i was already happy with that..LOVE IT !!

Comment

I do think the 5000k HID’s from HID’s direct (your original ones) are just a shade too white and dont fully match the DRL. I might invest in a different set. I notice you got some from another supplier later. How was the colour match ?

Comment

Yeah they're a 5000k set from London Colour on ebay. I'm quite happy with the colour once they're warmed up. Here is the link http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CNLIGHT-Af...72.m2749.l2649
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Ok..so just in case anyone else wants to change the fog light bulbs.. IGNORE THE MANUAL.. you will break your foglamp surround. Thankfully I foumd the easy way before i broke it.

Lie on the ground an reach up underneath the front bumper. The bulb is accessable that way. No tools needed and no risk of damage. Bulb type is H8 not H10 which was on the facelift

Comment

Here are the pics Marko

Comment

Looks stunning mate!

Comment

That’s a beauty.
                    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Thanks Witty.. absolutley delighted with it

Comment

Looking good!

I've just washed mine but got onto it late and after rinsing, the water started to freeze as I dried it so gave up. It's nice and clean though. Some t!t scuffed the corner of my back bumper last Wednesday night while it was parked outside my son's so it goes in tomorrow to get sorted.

Comment

Absolure bummer

First scuff is inevitable but annoying just the same. Particularly so early on

Comment

nioce motor
                            upcoming mods: led lights (interior and license plate)- on their way, de-badge front grill, new rims, new audio unit, mud flaps

Comment

So i finally fitted LED to the dipped beami am really happy with the result. No bulb errors because i also ordere canbus error cancellers. All works a treat and really neat inside the bulb housing..

Nighteye LED H4|H7|H11| Car Headlight Kit Fog Light 9000LM 72W Bulb | UK Seller https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/ 0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F 152867143877

2x Led Light Bulb Canbus Error Free Anti Flicker Resistor Canceller Decoder https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F272939581883

Comment

Originally posted by Defie View Post
                                So i finally fitted LED to the dipped beami am really happy with the result. No bulb errors because i also ordere canbus error cancellers. All works a treat and really neat inside the bulb housing..

Nighteye LED H4|H7|H11| Car Headlight Kit Fog Light 9000LM 72W Bulb | UK Seller https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/ 0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F 152867143877

2x Led Light Bulb Canbus Error Free Anti Flicker Resistor Canceller Decoder https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F272939581883
                                Led in the dipped beam? I wan't some. The ones in my main beam showed a bulb out error when I tried them in my dipped beam.

How is the beam pattern? Have you got any photos of them working with and without mainbeam?

Comment

Working...
                                X